• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hyoman's thread: Purchasing Art, not selling it! [TONS of Bells/DA Points]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't resist drawing your nerdy trash :rolleyes:
It's ok if you don't like it but I thought Hipster Bowser didn't turn out too bad ... Lol

2qvaxyp.jpg

Naw it's all good Pennifer! I think you did a little much on the mouth folds but it's cool eitherway!! o:

I will see if I can touch that up :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this better? Lol ... And thank you so much for the TBTs! ❤️

s3dgtd.jpg

Updated Hyogurt to include his Mace and Shield, Kanaa requested what weapon he was using. So I added them :B

Hi! I have things like this
attachment.php

attachment.php

VP9iPol.png
Idk how to price these since they are sketches
If you do want one please state if you'd like a sketchy one or a more clean line art one

No possible chance for a colored piece at all? But those sketches are neato anyways!

No possible chance for a colored piece at all? But those sketches are neato anyways!

I'm not good with colors (AT ALL)
But if you'd like I can provide a colored and non colored version

It's not going to be easy, but I'll try to do an acrylic painting of hyogurt lol~
Can It be up to the chest or does it have to be fullbody?

I'm not good with colors (AT ALL)
But if you'd like I can provide a colored and non colored version
That'd be neato! If I was to ask someone to color it (If you aren't happy with it) would that be fine?

It's not going to be easy, but I'll try to do an acrylic painting of hyogurt lol~
Can It be up to the chest or does it have to be fullbody?
Chest counts as a bust so that'd be fine! And dang! I wish you the best of luck with it O:

Yes, that is completely okay! ^^
What price range were you looking in?O:

Like 500 minimum depending on who you'd want to do! We can work from there if you'd like *^*

Fine lines aswell *^*

I was thinking your Gem sona c:

How does 700 tbt sound? for both the colored and uncolored version?

I was thinking your Gem sona c:

How does 700 tbt sound? for both the colored and uncolored version?
Normally I'd try to stay away from Tanzanite (He has a ton of artwork holy hell) but I'd like to see how you try it out.

And yeah, I can do 700 *^*

Normally I'd try to stay away from Tanzanite (He has a ton of artwork holy hell) but I'd like to see how you try it out.

And yeah, I can do 700 *^*

Alright! Give me about a week and I'll send you progress along the way and stuff ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back