• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hyoman's thread: Purchasing Art, not selling it! [TONS of Bells/DA Points]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a clone version of a clone character, I am pleased to introduce "Dank Pit"!
Details on second post on first page!!

Or right here if ur lazy
"Dank Pit" (From Kid Icarus Uprising) Greenish color from Smash Brothers 4!
Accepted Styles: Human proportions or Custom (Discuss with me!)
Additional Details: Possibly the dumbest thing here but anyway, Seeing this color just makes me imagine Dark Pit being incredibly high off drugs.

So it must be required that you make him look high and have a Blunt (Cigar made with Cannabis) in his mouth for maximum effect.
vzpcGXJ.jpg

Someone draw this nerdy trash for a good bell payout, thank u!!
tumblr_ng5q4iT1ip1s9eddto1_500.png

Looking @ u Bitterlings

Last edited:
oooh snazzy B)
would you be interested in this type of style? :
CY_WSSEUMAAGs41.jpg

oooh snazzy B)
would you be interested in this type of style?
Ur snazzy B)

Perhaps not sketchy lined as the example? I don't have anything against it, just thought I'd ask!

Ur snazzy B)

Perhaps not sketchy lined as the example? I don't have anything against it, just thought I'd ask!

oh yes, that was a doodle, i'd do lineart so the lines would be cleaner for a commission <:

oh yes, that was a doodle, i'd do lineart so the lines would be cleaner for a commission <:
By all means then, I'd be very interested B)

Who did you have in mind?

By all means then, I'd be very interested B)

Who did you have in mind?

i wanted to draw hyogurt aha, the design is super complex, but i'm super bored and i need something to do :rolleyes:

i wanted to draw hyogurt aha, the design is super complex, but i'm super bored and i need something to do :rolleyes:
Dang, I hope that doesn't kill ya lmaooo!

Although I MIGHT be changing his hair but I'm not too sure, I'll be sure to let you know if I do decide to change it.

Dang, I hope that doesn't kill ya lmaooo!

Although I MIGHT be changing his hair but I'm not too sure, I'll be sure to let you know if I do decide to change it.

np, send me a vm/pm if you do :lemon: i hope i don't die too

Hyogurt references changed, changed his hair and face to a personal better liking.

um uwu, i could draw a full body of some1 if youd like
Idk, I don't think any characters would look too great with beefy legs like how u do (ik it's ur style but still)

Hyogurt references changed, changed his hair and face to a personal better liking.

Idk, I don't think any characters would look too great with beefy legs like how u do (ik it's ur style but still)

ooh never mind then :3c im not wasting my time drawing something 4 someone who has an issue with the legs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back