• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Hybrids and DIYs

WolfyWolf

Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (67) +
-It is currently NH September on my island. Don't want anyone surprised or bothered if you are picking up so just a heads up!

Remaining mom items sold via PM

DIY dupes
Deer decoration x2
Tall lantern x2
Golden wall
Coconut juice
Manga library wall
Raccoon figurine
Peach rug
Ukulele x2
Shell table
Bamboo sphere
Knitted grass backpack
Gold helmet
Natural garden table
Coconut wall planter
Sorting a few more

Hybrids limit 10 per person
Blue hyacinth x1
Orange hyacinth x2
Purple mum x2
Green mum x1
Orange rose x3
Black rose x5
Blue rose x1
Orange tulip x6
Pink tulip x1
Pink cosmo x2
Purple pansy x2

Payment
I just went to a cataloging party so my wishlist is basically insta outdated. Thus payment options are:
Gold nugget offers
IGB offers
Blue, black or white lighthouse
Black, white, or pink beach chair
Cool, stripes, brown surfboard
Blue billiard table
1:1 on items and diys seems easiest (negotiable) and sets of flowers per item/diy

Last edited:
What variations of the Moms sweater/apron/knapsack do you have? I'm really looking for the green Animal sweater...
I have the hawk elaborate kimono stand, silver kitchen island, white drink machine, spring train set, tiny library.

Last edited:
what are the designs for the sweaters, aprons, and knapsacks? i'm interested in those, the plushies, tea cozies, fancy mum wreath DIY, and beekeeper's hive.

i have the following i believe:
- black teacup ride
- arcade games
- blue basketball hoop
- both train sets
- cute vanity in white
- dartboard
- pink popcorn machine
- yellow street organ
- kotatsu
- water cooler
- bathroom sink
- clay furnace
- market place decoration
- pink box sofa
- brake tapper
- fortune cookie cart
- both sand castles
- flashy flower sign
- pink diner counter chair
- floating bio-tope planter in white
- imperial decorative shelves in red

Last edited:
hii i have market place decoration, dartboard, & cute bed. would it be possible to trade both mom plushies in return ?

Fancy Mum Wreath DIY for Antique Bed and Wardrobe (both dark wood)?

Edit: I actually have the matching Antique Mini Table too, if you have any of the other DIYs from my wishlist.

DIY wishlist linked here

The variations I haven't checked as they don't matter, they're all customizable to the one you want.

The blue cute bed is the only one in my Wishlist, the rest you mentioned must have come from my For Trade list; not sure how to break those out easier I only just started using that site but I'll look into it.

The variations I haven't checked as they don't matter, they're all customizable to the one you want.

The blue cute bed is the only one in my Wishlist, the rest you mentioned must have come from my For Trade list; not sure how to break those out easier I only just started using that site but I'll look into it.
clothing and wearable items for mom items are not customisable :)

Hello! I have the white lighthouse, brown pool, white streetlamp, white cute sofa and wardrobe, black rattan wardrobe, climbing wall, red menu chalkboard, pink and blue portable record player, white desk mirror, blue tea set, brown (red?) anthurium plant, glass holder with candle in pink and the very normal looking pot rack.

I’m looking for mom’s items~ plushies, tea cozies, cushions, pen stands. Also the silver espresso machine ^^ let me know if you’re interested in any of that please. I would have to order them.

i have:
-black whirlpool bath
-white throwback gothic mirror
-blue fragrance sticks
for your white cello and white surfboard?
please pm if interested!

Gaby I'll prioritize the lighthouse, pool, 2 white streetlamps, climbing wall.

Are you okay with 1 to 1 and if so which one of mom's would you like two of?

just saw what you updated - let me know what you're interested in from my list above :) i'm interested in the 2 plushies, 2 gray knapsacks, 2 white sweaters, 1 gray apron, 2 pink aprons, fancy mum wreath DIY, and the beekeeper's hive. would be willing to add on IGB as well.

Pinkpansy will do!

Previous posts, counts are updated, I'd ask that you post again since I think you were looking at the list of what I have for trade.

I would like 1 grey knapsack and grey apron, 1 white sweater, 1 blue sweater and one pen stand. Trade for my hawk elaborate kimono stand, silver kitchen island, white drink machine, spring train set, tiny library?

Gaby I'll prioritize the lighthouse, pool, 2 white streetlamps, climbing wall.

Are you okay with 1 to 1 and if so which one of mom's would you like two of?
Could we do two cushions, one pen stand, one plush and one tea cozie?

Pinkpansy will do!

Previous posts, counts are updated, I'd ask that you post again since I think you were looking at the list of what I have for trade.
okay took a look at it again:

i have:
- all musical instruments
- cyprus bathtub in light wood
- train sets
- white fireplace
- pink box corner sofa
- steel garden faucet
- white and red menu chalkboards
- pink diner chair
- white garden lantern
- piano benches
- pink beach chair
- pink lawn chair
- pink portable record player
- lavendar garden gnome
- white rattan basket
- pink incense burner
- pink mug
- pink coffee cup
- peach cardboard box
- royal crown
- crown

still interested in these: 2 plushies, 2 gray knapsacks, 2 white sweaters, 1 gray apron, 2 pink aprons, fancy mum wreath DIY, and the beekeeper's hive

Hello! I'm interested in both of your mom's plushies but I'm not sure how much they goes for in IGB. How much are you looking for?

Back