• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling hybrids 4 NMT

In addition to this, can I also get 10 blue windflowers? Just let me know how many NMT <3
would be about 30 nmt, if thats okay w/ you. i'll try to get back at you asap.

previous orders should be getting pms now ~

hi, the threads been updated w both of our stock, please re-order accordingly and we'll get to you soon ~_~
i didn't explicitly put all the changes but for some special cases i did /o\
ok, just let me know when you are ready to trade. I assume my order which has not changed, has been accepted?

Could I get 10 pink hyacinths, 10 orange hyacinths, 5 blue hyacinths, and the 2 purple hyacinths for 10 NMT?

Could I order:
2 green mums
2 purple mums
5 black lilies
5 pink lilies
5 orange lilies
5 pink roses
2 orange roses
2 purple roses
5 blue hyacinths
5 pink hyacinths

we're out of green mums, sorry everyone

Could I get 10 pink hyacinths, 10 orange hyacinths, 5 blue hyacinths, and the 2 purple hyacinths for 10 NMT?

perfect, pm me your dodo ^^

Could I order:
2 green mums
2 purple mums
5 black lilies
5 pink lilies
5 orange lilies
5 pink roses
2 orange roses
2 purple roses
5 blue hyacinths
5 pink hyacinths

Total is 16 NMT without green mums!

Can I get 3 pink roses, 3 blue windflowers and 3 blue pansies, and 3 purple and 3 pink mums? Thanks!

Back