• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling hybrids 4 NMT

In addition to this, can I also get 10 blue windflowers? Just let me know how many NMT <3
would be about 30 nmt, if thats okay w/ you. i'll try to get back at you asap.

previous orders should be getting pms now ~

hi, the threads been updated w both of our stock, please re-order accordingly and we'll get to you soon ~_~
i didn't explicitly put all the changes but for some special cases i did /o\
ok, just let me know when you are ready to trade. I assume my order which has not changed, has been accepted?

Could I get 10 pink hyacinths, 10 orange hyacinths, 5 blue hyacinths, and the 2 purple hyacinths for 10 NMT?

Could I order:
2 green mums
2 purple mums
5 black lilies
5 pink lilies
5 orange lilies
5 pink roses
2 orange roses
2 purple roses
5 blue hyacinths
5 pink hyacinths

we're out of green mums, sorry everyone

Could I get 10 pink hyacinths, 10 orange hyacinths, 5 blue hyacinths, and the 2 purple hyacinths for 10 NMT?

perfect, pm me your dodo ^^

Could I order:
2 green mums
2 purple mums
5 black lilies
5 pink lilies
5 orange lilies
5 pink roses
2 orange roses
2 purple roses
5 blue hyacinths
5 pink hyacinths

Total is 16 NMT without green mums!

Can I get 3 pink roses, 3 blue windflowers and 3 blue pansies, and 3 purple and 3 pink mums? Thanks!

Back