• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Hybrid Flowers for White Mums and Lilies!

Seasons-Crossing

Shelley Stan
Bells
Switch
7352-6953-5603
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
93.9% (29) +
Hi! I'm looking to buy or trade for five white mums and five White lilies. I can offer just about any other natural flower as well as blue pansies, black tulips, and orange tulips! I will also pay 2k for the full plant or 1k per seed bag. Make an offer!

I've got white mum seed bags in my shop that I can go buy right now - how many would you like?

Just five is fine!! Thank you so much! What would you like in return? My Nook's is selling tulips, hyacinths, and pansies today.

Last edited:
Yeah, I meant go through the Dodo code from before! It's 08G16

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a friend who just shows up sometime and it annoys me but I can totally open to friends if you want!

Last edited:
Back