• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Hybrid Flowers for White Mums and Lilies!

Seasons-Crossing

Shelley Stan
Bells
Switch
7352-6953-5603
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
93.9% (29) +
Hi! I'm looking to buy or trade for five white mums and five White lilies. I can offer just about any other natural flower as well as blue pansies, black tulips, and orange tulips! I will also pay 2k for the full plant or 1k per seed bag. Make an offer!

I've got white mum seed bags in my shop that I can go buy right now - how many would you like?

Just five is fine!! Thank you so much! What would you like in return? My Nook's is selling tulips, hyacinths, and pansies today.

Last edited:
Yeah, I meant go through the Dodo code from before! It's 08G16

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a friend who just shows up sometime and it annoys me but I can totally open to friends if you want!

Last edited:
Back