• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle

JCnator

Bells
Switch
4227-4179-8894
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
Last year, Humble Bundle and Nintendo of America partnered to offer indie games for both Wii U and 3DS for quite a stupendously low price.

Between today and May 11th 2016, they're doing it once again under the name of Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle. This time, North America and Europe/UK are eligible for this sale, and a few retail games are thrown to the mix along with indie games. Here's how much money you need to invest in order to get said games:

Pay $1 USD or more to get:

• Retro City Rampage DX (3DS)
  • Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U)
  • Shantae and the Pirates's Curse (Wii U & 3DS)

Pay more than the average of $X to get:

• Freedom Planet (Wii U)
  • Rythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (3DS)
  • Citizens of Eath (Wii U & 3DS)
  • Retro City Rampage: DX Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu Theme
    [*]Runbow (Wii U)
    [*]Swords & Soliders II (Wii U)
    [*]Nano Assault EX (3DS)

Pay $13 or more to get:

• Darksiders II (Wii U)
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (3DS)

And that's pretty much what this Humble Bundle has to offer! The only bummer from this sale is that it doesn't add Gold Points to your My Nintendo account by using download codes that aren't generated from eShop or from the official Nintendo website.

Click here to check the Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle page if you're interested.

Last edited:
This time, North America and Europe/UK are eligible for this sale

It says on the page (in a big orange box at the bottom near the 'payment' bit) that the codes are only redeemable in Europe and South Africa and that they won't work on American or Japanese Wii U/3DS.

Though that aside, I recommend people at least throw the minimum amount at this to get Shante and the Pirates Curse. That game is pretty badass. I already have it on Wii U, but I'm probably gonna throw 'the minimum' at this at least to get a 3DS copy too.

I can't really speak for the other games. I was going to wait until the 'more unannounced' games are announced before throw money at it.

It says on the page (in a big orange box at the bottom near the 'payment' bit) that the codes are only redeemable in Europe and South Africa and that they won't work on American or Japanese Wii U/3DS.
The site saw you were in Europe, that's why it says that. There's a link in the description that shows available regions (with an extensive list available here).

I'm gonna wait until they reveal the last few games, but I'm already kinda sure I'll be buying it. Thanks for the heads up.

I went ahead and bought the bundle, pretty sure I was going to bite the bullet for Shantae at some point so now was a good time. Rhythm Thief is incredibly fun as well.

It's been literally a week since the bundle has been offered and they added 3 more games to the middle tier.

- Runbow (Wii U)
- Swords & Soliders II (Wii U)
- Nano Assault EX (3DS)

I've never owned these games, and they all seem to be at least pretty good for the price I've paid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's been literally a week since the bundle has been offered and they added 3 more games to the middle tier.

- Runbow (Wii U)
- Swords & Soliders II (Wii U)
- Nano Assault EX (3DS)

I've never owned these games, and they all seem to be at least pretty good for the price I've paid.

Hm, not too interested in any of those to be honest, and my backloggery is way too large atm lol :|

I bought it, I'm happy with it! I wanted to get Runbow and Rythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure anyway, and since the bundle added up to less than the cost of Runbow alone for everything, It would've been silly not to get it!

I ended up buying the second tier since Freedom Planet had my slight interest already and I assume Runbow is somewhat decent from how much Nintendo pushed it (plus, I just wanted a second copy of Shantae for 3DS because Shantae is bae).

I've only tried Freedom Planet so far. It's pretty good. It's doing a better job of being a Sonic game than most Sonic games are...Shame the story mode feels like a cringey Sonic OC fanfic though.

For about ?9.50 and bundled with all the other games, it's worth the price.

Last edited:
Back