• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hryo! Just Moved in Town.

Wii8461

Jigglypuff
Bells
Coco
Hi, I just joined. I found this place doing a Google search for good turnip prices and thought it looked like a great forum to discuss Animal Crossing.

How I got into Animal Crossing
New Leaf is great game and one of my favorites. I'm a big Pokemon fan and I actually put New Leaf ahead of Pokemon Y, as crazy as that sounds. I am actually fairly new to Animal Crossing (in a way). New Leaf isn't the first Animal Crossing I played but it is the first I started and kept going with. I played Animal Crossing (GCN) back in 2007 and I thought it was great! But then I time traveled and whole bunch of stuff got messed up so I lost interest. I decided when I heard about New Leaf to try playing again... And since June 9, 2013 I haven't let up once. (I also decided to not time travel anymore. I actually find it more fun playing like your suppose to)

A bit more information
I'm not just a fan of Animal Crossing but, I guess, a Nintendo fan in general.
I can't resist a lot of their franchises. My all time favorite is The Legend of Zelda. I am very big fan of Zelda. I actually attended Megacon (a big convention where you cosplay as characters from games, anime, etc.) and I cosplayed as Link (wasn't cheap either! Spent almost a thousand dollars in materials for the costume...). I also have gone to the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses, and that was amazing! Almost made me cry a couple times... Lol! My favorite Zelda game, or favorite game in general, is Twilight Princess (GCN version).
I'm also into Mario, Metroid, StarFox, Kirby, Pokemon, and Smash Bros. I also like Resident Evil.

3DS FC: 1676-4967-8258
NNID: Wii8461
If you want to add me just let me know! (I'm sure you would want to get to know me first)

I guess that's it!

Oh and Jigglypuff rulez!:D

Hey, I have a question. Is there a way to be notified when someone quotes a post I made?
Thanks!

Welcome Jigglypuff! (just kidding)

I also played more ACNL than Pokemon in terms of play time, considering that the game has holidays and Pokemon doesn't... and I don't have to worry about my Pokemon moving out on me. :'D

And not really, but you can subscribe to a thread or go back and check if someone did quote you. ^^

Once again, welcome Wii8461! Enjoy your time here!

Welcome Jigglypuff! (just kidding)

I also played more ACNL than Pokemon in terms of play time, considering that the game has holidays and Pokemon doesn't... and I don't have to worry about my Pokemon moving out on me. :'D

And not really, but you can subscribe to a thread or go back and check if someone did quote you. ^^

Once again, welcome Wii8461! Enjoy your time here!
Alright thanks! I guess I will have to keep track of where I post. Don't want to leave someone hanging.

Back