• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Just Moved in Town.

Wii8461

Jigglypuff
Bells
Coco
Hi, I just joined. I found this place doing a Google search for good turnip prices and thought it looked like a great forum to discuss Animal Crossing.

Last edited:
Hey, I have a question. Is there a way to be notified when someone quotes a post I made?
Thanks!

Welcome Jigglypuff! (just kidding)

I also played more ACNL than Pokemon in terms of play time, considering that the game has holidays and Pokemon doesn't... and I don't have to worry about my Pokemon moving out on me. :'D

And not really, but you can subscribe to a thread or go back and check if someone did quote you. ^^

Once again, welcome Wii8461! Enjoy your time here!

Welcome Jigglypuff! (just kidding)

I also played more ACNL than Pokemon in terms of play time, considering that the game has holidays and Pokemon doesn't... and I don't have to worry about my Pokemon moving out on me. :'D

And not really, but you can subscribe to a thread or go back and check if someone did quote you. ^^

Once again, welcome Wii8461! Enjoy your time here!
Alright thanks! I guess I will have to keep track of where I post. Don't want to leave someone hanging.

Back