• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

HPP - How many houses have you done?

How many houses have you done?

• 101 - 150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 151 - 200

• 201 - 250

• 251 - 300

• 301 - 350

• 351 - 400

• Total voters
On my main acct. I did 30. That’s the minimum to unlock everything right? After that I was mentally done. I still had to unlock the pillars and counter for my other accts. However, I half heartedly designed those.

If I include those half hearted attempts then it would be around 80 houses.

On my main acct. I did 30. That’s the minimum to unlock everything right? After that I was mentally done. I still had to unlock the pillars and counter for my other accts. However, I half heartedly designed those.

If I include those half hearted attempts then it would be around 80 houses.

Sort of!

You get more soundscapes at 33 houses, and a cafe expansion at rank 84, and the restaurant expansion after you build houses with 3 roommates.

I did exactly as many as it takes to unlock redesigning villager houses on your island which is 30 if I remember correctly? I carefully planned out and decorated the first 15-20 or so before I got bored. Then I kind of rushed through the rest because I needed to fix Pierce's awful looking starter home. He refused to get rid of the giant stone table sitting in the middle of his room no matter what I gave him. I couldn't even give him a small bed without finding it in the recycling the next day.

I also had to do 30 on my second town too but they were all very basic. I just needed to be able to redesigning villager houses so they would fit the medieval castle theme.

Forgot to add, Im pretty sure Im at 42? But I keep giving pepple roomates so Idk if those count as seprete homes. I think just as 1.

But I did reach the 40 milestone

84 houses!? Is that what you mean by rank 84??

No.

You have a secret "rank score" which can be a maximum of 200. You get 5 rank points per house you do.

i think so far i've done 12?? (very much a guess). i've not been to work lately. slowly but surely i will complete however many i need until i can renovate a couple of homies' houses.

i’ve only done 32 so far. i haven’t been too into interior/exterior design the past couple of years, and i’ve been focusing on other aspects of the game that i find more fun, so i haven’t designed many houses yet. i haven’t played since early this year, so i’m not sure if/when i’ll get around to doing more haha

I did 30 in order to unlock all the goodies and then I stopped. Haven't played since!

Back