Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 251 - 300

• 301 - 350

• 351 - 400

• Total voters
On my main acct. I did 30. That’s the minimum to unlock everything right? After that I was mentally done. I still had to unlock the pillars and counter for my other accts. However, I half heartedly designed those.

If I include those half hearted attempts then it would be around 80 houses.

On my main acct. I did 30. That’s the minimum to unlock everything right? After that I was mentally done. I still had to unlock the pillars and counter for my other accts. However, I half heartedly designed those.

If I include those half hearted attempts then it would be around 80 houses.

Sort of!

You get more soundscapes at 33 houses, and a cafe expansion at rank 84, and the restaurant expansion after you build houses with 3 roommates.

I did exactly as many as it takes to unlock redesigning villager houses on your island which is 30 if I remember correctly? I carefully planned out and decorated the first 15-20 or so before I got bored. Then I kind of rushed through the rest because I needed to fix Pierce's awful looking starter home. He refused to get rid of the giant stone table sitting in the middle of his room no matter what I gave him. I couldn't even give him a small bed without finding it in the recycling the next day.

I also had to do 30 on my second town too but they were all very basic. I just needed to be able to redesigning villager houses so they would fit the medieval castle theme.

Forgot to add, Im pretty sure Im at 42? But I keep giving pepple roomates so Idk if those count as seprete homes. I think just as 1.

But I did reach the 40 milestone

84 houses!? Is that what you mean by rank 84??

No.

You have a secret "rank score" which can be a maximum of 200. You get 5 rank points per house you do.

i think so far i've done 12?? (very much a guess). i've not been to work lately. slowly but surely i will complete however many i need until i can renovate a couple of homies' houses.

i’ve only done 32 so far. i haven’t been too into interior/exterior design the past couple of years, and i’ve been focusing on other aspects of the game that i find more fun, so i haven’t designed many houses yet. i haven’t played since early this year, so i’m not sure if/when i’ll get around to doing more haha

I did 30 in order to unlock all the goodies and then I stopped. Haven't played since!

Back