How's the weather for you today?

It has been pretty chilly here over the past couple days, but I'm not complaining about it or anything. I'll definitely take that over the heavy rain and severe storms we've had recently.

Today was sunny all morning and afternoon. Then, typical FL, it starts raining in the evening. I don't mind, the rain waters my plants and is relaxing. I just wish it was less cloudy so that I can attempt to see the 'Mother of Dragons' comet.

hot as heck, as always 😭 like i went outside at 8 am and i havent been walking for more than 10 mins and im already sweating 😭 even last night it was hot, also went out at 8 pm and at some point i was sweating while casually walking! ughhh please weather im at my limit, i need cloudy skies and light drizzles i cant handle this heat

also it’s funny bc my boyfriend sweats so easily that the other day i refused to walk close to him cuz i could feel the sweat brushing on me arghhdjkdjd (sorry i love him i just did not want additional ick when i was also kinda icky from work too)

The weather here is lovely today! The weekend was a little hit and miss but today feels very much like spring. I've been able to have my window open and it's so sunny and beautiful out.

it was cloudy and cold with some drizzles earlier, but now its sunny and chilly. swear this weather is so flip floppy. last week was hot hot, this week is cold, and next week will be hot again! 😵‍💫

Apparently it’s supposed to be chilly right now but I can’t feel it. The best kind of chilly I suppose.

Yesterday was too hot but… nothing compared to summer anyway haha.

Today it felt as if spring and winter were fighting for custody. It was bright and sunny, but the air was slightly chilly. It felt nice, but definitely odd for spring in FL haha.

Back