• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How's the weather for you today?

Mostly cloudy with some spots of sun and COLD. It's supposed to be nice later this week tho

There was a mix of snow, ice, and rain this morning. That's finally stopped and the sun is starting to come out, but it's still way too cold.

It's currently snowing! Last weekend we had really nice weather (70 degrees Fahrenheit) so I'm surprised it changed so quickly T^T

You can have a winter that looks like this:
CE40AAE5-47FF-40C9-A860-D22071307763.jpeg

Or a spring that looks like this:
0E239495-CD10-4B94-8877-F6A6BED23BD4.jpeg

This is why I spent winter in warm places. 😁

They say it's gonna be +10 C but I believe that when I walk outside, it is sunny but it's still cold so it's not that you can just jump into your spring clothes just yet.

Very sunny, no clouds, but it's still cold outside (around 9 C). Can't wait for higher temperatures so I can wear my cute spring outfits <3

It's sunny today, but still extremely cold. I miss the warmer weather we had just a few days ago.

It's bright and sunny out today, but still fairly cool. I'm not a fan of warm weather or the bugs it brings out, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

it's the end of the summer here. the last few weeks have all been sunny and very hot, with heavy, brief showers in the afternoon.

We've got thunderstorms here, and man, it's dark outside. It's bright enough to see clearly, but the streetlights are still on, and I can't decide if it's pretty or eerie. Both? The storms should pass later this morning, and then it's just supposed to rain until this evening. The temperature is really nice though, around 68°F/20°C.

Beautiful happy and sunny day! Yesterday though was dark, windy, and stormy.

It's been another day of sunny blue skies and warm temperatures, spring and has definitely sprung across the UK this week.

Cold and damp. Least the rain stopped

Back