• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

How's the weather for you today?

Sunny and cool, but it's warming up. The snow's almost gone.

Sunny and pleasantly warm, but not hot. I decided to work from home today so that I can sit outside. Better than being cooped up on the ninth floor of a very old building from 1-9pm. ☀️

20220325_123557.jpeg

Mostly sunny and around 60 degrees Fahrenheit. The humidity is moderate, but not overbearing.

The rain finally broke and now the sun is finally coming out. Which is great, I hope the weather stays how it's predicted to be. I don't want to have to change any of my plans. My schedule is so tight currently and that will throw a wrench in everything.

Chris, that redbull and pump bottle are so close together I thought you put a pump on your energy drink lol.

Snowing with highway speed winds, so I'm really glad I don't have to be outside today.

It was sunny and nice out this afternoon, around 60F. But this evening a cold wind started cutting through and it's cooled off significantly. I think it's supposed to be a chilly weekend.

It’s been another day of warm and sunny weather with not a cloud in sight. However it’s not going to last as cold weather is predicted for next week.

Sunny and it's supposed to get up to 70. It's too warm for me and I hate the sun, so...

Cold, gray, rainy and breezy! I love this type of weather (although the wind can sometimes be a bit off-putting if it's too strong). Immediately puts me in a bright mood. A shame that the stinking summer will begin again soon and it'll be nothing but hot, sunny days (which are vastly overrated).

Rain/Drizzle :( the last few days it's been beautiful and sunny, I was hoping to get the front garden grass cut - but the new lawnmower I ordered was delivered later than expected, and the rain today has put my plans on hold until the weather brightens up again :(

Back