How's the weather for you today?

wet n dry then wet again. It's in the late 40s right now. We did had days where it was in the 60s and 70s but the weather won't make up its mind. That's spring for you

It's still way too cold. Where did my spring weather go? It feels like winter again.
I wouldn't say it was spring weather where I live, but it dropped back to the 10-20s. It just barely reached 45 one day and I had a sidejob where someone wanted me to paint outdoor stuff for them. I thought it was a bad idea, but they wouldn't hear any of it and wanted it done. So I just did it for them and it started to snow when I was painting lol.

I would very much like some warmer weather now. It's going on April and the lineup for the next 2 weeks is still like February weather lol.

It's suddenly gotten pretty cold again here for the past couple days—back to jacket weather for sure. 😅 I like it when it's cooler, but I could've done without it being such a surprise. Temperature aside, it's just been partly cloudy here, nothing much else of note.

It's decently warm, but there's a lot of wind. It's warm enough to enjoy going outside, though. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to get really bad and stormy. There goes the nice weather we've been having for the past week or so.

It’s really warm today at 90. Under a red flag fire warning. Tomorrow it is supposed to be windy.

It finally started to warm up this afternoon. It was cloudy in the morning but sunny by the afternoon.

Unfortunately, they're calling for thunderstorms all day tomorrow and I have to go out for multiple appointments. :(

It's been windy since around 3:00. It's windier than I've ever seen in my whole life if I'm being honest. I thought the wind was going to pick me up and throw me across the yard lol. There's supposed to be thunderstorms tonight.

It finally started to warm up this afternoon. It was cloudy in the morning but sunny by the afternoon.

Unfortunately, they're calling for thunderstorms all day tomorrow and I have to go out for multiple appointments. :(
Sounds like my weather haha. Supposed to go on all day. Has been in the high 30s, but as soon as the storm is going to hit it will be at 50s, but not like it does me good since I won't be able to paint outside regardless lol. Might just have to wait until next weekend darn...I just want to get it over with.

Stay safe and dry!

Absolutely insane. It's been warm and sunny for the past two weeks but today it suddenly got really cold and started snowing heavily for 30 minutes, then got sunny again immediately after o_O I hate living on this island lol

From thunderstorms on Tuesday to snow on Friday... Too indecisive. 😒
Sounds like my states weather. It just never knows what it wants to do. It will rain, and then snow, and finally the sun will come out and jump to 50 only to spike down to 32 the next day.

I was really hoping it would be warm and sunny outside today but when I looked outside it's super cloudy and gloomy again :(
So when I went to go exercise outside with my dog I needed to wear my winter jacket, hat and my leggings, I hate it because I feel so hot and sweaty and burdened when I'm exercising with my heavy warm jacket but at the same time when I take it off it's freezing and I don't want to catch pneumonia, I only have two jackets a heavy warm one and a gentle light one that is better for something like rain or mildly cold weather, the other lighter jacket isn't warm enough either...

Back