• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Howdy!

Fu_

Bells
Hey! My name is Fu and I come from Spain. I'd like to take a place in this awesome community. :D

I love videogames (specially Demon's and Dark Souls) and dogs. I also have a Twitter and a tumblr about ACNL but I'm not sure if posting the link would be spam. :)

So, see you in the threads!

Welcome to the Forums!

My name is William, but you can call me Hartech!

Personally I am working through Dark Souls right now!

Glad to have you here!

Welcome to the Forums!

My name is William, but you can call me Hartech!

Personally I am working through Dark Souls right now!

Glad to have you here!

Good luck! I'm waiting for the sequel. If you ever want to play with me or want me to help you with the game (Dark Souls) I would totally do. I play it on PS3. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hii and welcome :D

Thank you!!!

Good luck! I'm waiting for the sequel. If you ever want to play with me or want me to help you with the game (Dark Souls) I would totally do. I play it on PS3. :)

Ahh sadly I have the prepare to die edition for PC, but thank you for the offer! If you need any help in AC feel free to ask me!

Last edited:
Back