• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey !!

mcdsplayplace

Bells
Hello, my name is Basil !! I’ve been a fan of the Animal Crossing series for as long as I can remember. I used to play ACNL nearly everyday then stopped when I got busy with school several years ago. I’ve recently had a lot of free time because of my struggle with chronic illness and not being able to work, but I’ve found comfort and happiness in playing my favorite childhood games and they make my days feel not so bad ! I’ve currently been reunited with my obsession with ACNL and thought it would be nice to join a community like this. Thanks for reading !! 🦈

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! I'm personally new to the series (New Horizons is my first game), but it's interesting to meet longtime fans.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! I'm personally new to the series (New Horizons is my first game), but it's interesting to meet longtime fans.
Thank you !! I bought the game when it released, but I fear I didn’t play as much as I would have liked. How are you liking it so far ?

Thank you !! I bought the game when it released, but I fear I didn’t play as much as I would have liked. How are you liking it so far ?
Personally, I like it. It’s something different for me, and I had a lot of fun finding different fish, bugs, etc. and meeting the villagers! I also have Happy Home Paradise, so designing homes adds another fun element to it.

I also have Happy Home Paradise, so designing homes adds another fun element to it.
I didn’t get to try out happy home paradise, but I’ve played happy home designer for 3ds and absolutely loved it !! I’m tempted to pick up ACNH again and try this dlc now… will probably end up obsessed. Thanks for bringing it up and reminding me of it :)

Welcome to the forums Basil!

Your profile pic is cute! Was Punchy your favourite villager or did you have another? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums Basil!

Your profile pic is cute! Was Punchy your favourite villager or did you have another? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you !! Punchy has definitely been my favorite villager for years, but Roald has grown onto me recently since he is in both my ACNL and ACNH games right now. I’d say Punchy is still my fave, but Roald is very close behind ! 🤭

Back