• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Howdy :3

Kharsina

Bells
Howdy :3

My names Carmilla, im getting back into playing new leaf after a billion years and im trying to start making a cute Eastern European style town.
Big hobbies are playing the harp and collecting handheld consoles, current dreams are a pink psp 3000, one of the small new 3ds and I want one of the miku edition vitas so bad :) (I’m in crippling debt)

Hello Carmilla and welcome! I recently got properly started on New Leaf after purchasing it about a year and a half ago! Do you play another other Animal Crossing games and do you have a favourite resident!

Hello Carmilla and welcome! I recently got properly started on New Leaf after purchasing it about a year and a half ago! Do you play another other Animal Crossing games and do you have a favourite resident!
Oh my favorites definitely Frita, Coco, Dom! I’ve played a bit of new horizons when it first came out but I uhh.. dropped it kinda fast haha, I’ve been thinking about picking it up again though

Welcome to TBT, Carmilla! I hope you have lots of fun here! ☺️

Ooh, an Eastern European-style town sounds lovely! I wish you the best of luck with it, as well as with all of your console dreams! Is there anything you’re hoping to do in New Leaf before the online servers shut down?

Welcome to the forums!! 😊 What consoles have you collected so far?

Back