normalhorse

nasa ala la soweli tawa
Bells
Switch
4486-8375-2405
Island
phantomile
its nice to meet yall ! :D

ive been playing animal crossing since i was really little. wild world was the first one that really caught my attention for a long time, then it was city folk.. and then new leaf from launch day ! it really impacted me in a huge way, in my teen years.
......and then came along new horizons, yet another one ive been playing since launch, across two different consoles + islands. ive been working on my current one for a very long time now, and its finally getting soemwhere that im very happy with it now ! theres still much i want to do with it, but its been a really cool experience learning as i go along with terraforming and decorating in general. relatedly, oh gosh the dlc has me totally absorbed. i loved the original happy home designer, but hhp is a whole other special thing.....!! i really love all the improvements it added to the table.

anyway, i joined here to share my islands progress (both this current one, and any future ones to follow it !), to meet new folks + make friends to play the game with, and to trade here n there ! i look forward to spendin more time here after lurking silently for a couple years sporadically, hahaha.

Hey there, and welcome to the community. It’s awesome that you’re having so much fun with Animal Crossing. I hope to see you around the forum!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 🌟

There are lots of great places to share your island progress here! If you like, you could start an Island Journal, which is essentially a journal where you can write about your island, and upload screenshots, etc. There is also a New Horizons screenshot and video capture share thread where you can upload pictures of your island too! 😊

Do you have a favourite villager? Has your favourite changed over the years? 😊🏝️

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 🌟

There are lots of great places to share your island progress here! If you like, you could start an Island Journal, which is essentially a journal where you can write about your island, and upload screenshots, etc. There is also a New Horizons screenshot and video capture share thread where you can upload pictures of your island too! 😊

Do you have a favourite villager? Has your favourite changed over the years? 😊🏝️
oh !! an island journal would be so super cute, im gonna get right on that. :)

as far as favourites go, lobo is probably my number one ! hes been my buddy since childhood. im so excited that i was able to give him a fancy house on my current island !! poppy is another one who i really like, she was an autofill when i started my current island, and just yesterday she gifted me her photo.. aaah it was so adorable

a recent favourite, though, is actually limberg. he really grew on me after i decorated his vacation home, which surprised me. i didnt expect that ! tbh i think i just have a huge soft spot for cranky villagers. x)

oh !! an island journal would be so super cute, im gonna get right on that. :)

as far as favourites go, lobo is probably my number one ! hes been my buddy since childhood. im so excited that i was able to give him a fancy house on my current island !! poppy is another one who i really like, she was an autofill when i started my current island, and just yesterday she gifted me her photo.. aaah it was so adorable

a recent favourite, though, is actually limberg. he really grew on me after i decorated his vacation home, which surprised me. i didnt expect that ! tbh i think i just have a huge soft spot for cranky villagers. x)
Lobo is so cute!

Those are some of my favourite things about the update/DLC! Firstly, being able to customise your island residents homes 😍, and then secondly, designing vacations homes and finding that you love villagers that you’d hadn’t really thought about/interacted with before!

I hope you enjoy it here! If you end up making an island journal, I’ll be sure to check it out! 😊🌟

Hiya, welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join officially!
What's your favorite feature from any of the AC games you've played?

the warm welcomes are super appreciated.. thank u, everyone ! <3

Hiya, welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm glad you decided to join officially!
What's your favorite feature from any of the AC games you've played?
thats a tough one !!! the old island tours, with the mini games from new leaf, definitely is up there for me. i am so sad those didnt make a return this time.... but it is what it is. in this game, its an easy answer, but a tie: terraforming and crafting. theres bits about crafting im not so wild about, but it is pretty fun gathering materials to make things. i like the repetitiveness of it, its relaxing hahaha. terraforming though is just.... so freaking awesome. being able to shape my island Exactly how i want it is really awesome !!

hey, welcome to tbt! i’m so glad you decided to join us; we’re happy to have you! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far. 💗

wild world was my first animal crossing game, too! i was definitely too young to fully appreciate how great it was back then haha, but it was a huge part of my childhood as well and i loved it so, so much. i still do tbh. :’) new leaf was a huge part of my early teen years as well! it’s actually the game that got me into trading and playing with others, and was even the reason why i joined tbt!

it’s great to hear that you’re happy with your island! it sounds like you’ve put a lot of time and effort into it. i see you’ve made an island journal, so i’ll be sure to check it out later! phantomile is a super cool island name, by the way! ☺️

Last edited:
Back