How?

DoctorGallifrey

The Raggedy Man
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Alright so I'm trying to collect the pictures of my villagers. I know that I'll have to be friends with them and my relationship needs to be high. Problem is I don't know how to monitor that? I do all the favors they ask of me except the petitions they ask for because at the times they asked no one would let me into their towns to get stuff signed.

So is there anyway I can monitor which villager is my best friend and when I'll beable to get their picture?

You can check using the megaphone. If they wave to you when you call out their name, then your friendship with them is pretty high. Don't use it too close to them though. That'll make them mad :(

Another way I use to check friendship is looking out for letters. If a villager sends you a lwtter every once in a while, he/she is probably able to give a picture soon.

If they pop up in your house uninvited, that means their friendship level is also pretty high! I usually get pictures from them only a couple of days afterwards.

Another way I use to check friendship is looking out for letters. If a villager sends you a lwtter every once in a while, he/she is probably able to give a picture soon.
Really? Grizzly mails me letters once in a while, but I rarely talk to him. I hope it's true though!
I'm really wanting Muffy's picture, working my arse off just to increase my friendship with her. I'm currently trying to get a petition signed for her, just waiting for someone to let me into their town.

I understand there are three levels to the megaphone: if they look around confused, your friendship is low. If they look at you and do their wave or bow and you get the same sound as when you wave at them, your friendship is medium. If they wave/bow and it plays a little five note tune (something like that), they're you're best bud. Not sure that's true, though, because me and my normal girls are tight and they only make the short sound. :(

If you've gotten anyone's picture, try the megaphone on them to hear what it sounds like, then try the others.

Last edited:
Wow, this is good information. And i thought the megaphone was useless!

Last edited:
Kay here we go!

If a villager invites themselves over to your house, sends you a letter, sends you a letter with a gift attatched or waves with the megaphone or constantly wants to visit your house it means your friend ship is high.

FROM THERE

They will then talk to you, and on some occasions they will do the high friendship thing of...

a) Ask to move out

b) Give you their picture

c) Making a nickname for you

Happy Pic Hunting!

Antonio must be high friendship, then, because he dubbed me "bro" today. Learn something new every day with this game.

Do you need high friendship to get their picture on April Fool's Day?

For april's fool, nop. As long as you figure out which is real villagers you will get their picture =x and also Blanca!

Kay here we go!

If a villager invites themselves over to your house, sends you a letter, sends you a letter with a gift attatched or waves with the megaphone or constantly wants to visit your house it means your friend ship is high.

FROM THERE

They will then talk to you, and on some occasions they will do the high friendship thing of...

a) Ask to move out

b) Give you their picture

c) Making a nickname for you

Happy Pic Hunting!

But Drago gave me a nickname on like my 7th day, and he looks around confused on the megaphone? :3

Back