• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How to get the wedding fence + other wedding items?

Katarzyna

Filbert Fanatic
Bells
Switch
7256-0763-0610
Tasty Cake
Anyone know how to get these? I not keen on Harv's island at all like I've only used it to get my posters LOL I've seen ppl with the wedding fence and that's my main objective haha. Any idea of how to get it?

hacking !!! the actual event begins in june/july, where you'll actually be able to obtain the items as prizes

It's not available in the game yet; not even if you time travel. If you do see people who have them, they have been hacked into the game.

We don't know yet as the event is slated to come out in June or July. Anything from the wedding set you've seen has been hacked into the game

hacking !!! the actual event begins in july, where you'll actually be able to obtain the items as prizes
It's not available in the game yet; not even if you time travel. If you do see people who have them, they have been hacked into the game.
We don't know yet as the event is slated to come out in June or July. Anything from the wedding set you've seen has been hacked into the game

Omg really?! Wow okay thanks guys ;w; I had no idea they were hacked in!!! I shall wait until June/July

The event is June 1st, as far as I'm aware.
That said, no one knows if having them can mess up your game, so don't pay real money and risk your entire ability to go online just to save yourself a few days wait.

The event is June 1st, as far as I'm aware.
That said, no one knows if having them can mess up your game, so don't pay real money and risk your entire ability to go online just to save yourself a few days wait.
Oh I won't!!! I aim to use them for Judy and Julian's house area, but I'm a while away from even building that haha :'3c

Ooh, that sounds like it will be pretty. Good luck getting their places set up! I just did a bunch of TTing after resetting my island, and after like 4 or 5 days, I have finally gotten everyone's yard space outlined for fencing ...

You can't get them yet. People have hacked them in but if you wait until July they should be out then!

Oh no. The event won't be out until June 1st. Never buy anything or be tempted to get it early (because it's most likely obtained via hacking). We don't know the consequences it'll bring if you obtain the item early.

Back