• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How to get high marks on HHA?

Harry12259

Bells
(i hope i'm posting this on the right thread) Pretty much, I'm at around 740,000 points. I have the trendy theme active, 3/5 gold exterior parts so far. All of my rooms have the full modern set in them, and I have no idea how to get the score up any higher. Someone told me by putting the full modern set in each room would easily get me the 1,100,000 points, yet it's still a way off. Does anyone know how to help?

Last edited:
Having a duplicate set in each room won't do you any good - each set is only counted once. Try to get other complete trendy sets and toss them in your home.

This guide on gamefaqs has an excellent guide to getting HHA points. Scroll to "56) HAPPY HOME ACADEMY", and it will give you point breakdowns of each item (eg. An item from Gulliver is worth more than an item you can buy from Timmy and Tommy). Aso in the guide are "lucky items", which (if placed in your home), will give you 7777 points. August is one of the easiest months to get lucky points in, since cicadas are considered lucky (along with fireworks) and those things are really easy to get!

http://moridb.com/ has a great search function you can use to find trendy things for your home.

Also, exterior pieces are a great way to get points; if you can find the 2/5 more pieces you need, that should help you break that 1.1 million barrier as well.

Last edited:
Back