• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old were you when the game came out + fave memory

The first AC game came out in 2001 so I was 5 years old. I got the GameCube from “Santa” maybe when I was like 6? I randomly saw the game at blockbuster and I liked how it looked even though I didn’t know anything about it lol. So rented it for a week and cried when we had to return it. Then someone gave me one but I don’t remember who or what for lol. I was maybe 7 and played it so much. I’d stay up til 3am eating popcorn and laying on the floor with my neck cranked such bad posture 🥲 some Real nostalgia right there. My favorite villager was Savannah and I thought I was so smart selling all the fossils to make bank. The villagers sent the weirdest letters. I regret selling my GameCube games I really miss them :’(

I was in grade 1 or something..
Chao Gardens were my favorite!
I'd say the best was featured in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and then Sonic Adventure DX.

I was in middle school when I received my first DS, which led me to get Wild World, and then I received the Wii and City Folk for my birthday in 6th grade, I later in high school got both the 3DS and New Leaf. And the rest is history. Hoping that for Christmas I get the Game Cube and the OG Animal Crossing. I’ve seen so much game play on it, and I know I would just fall in love.

Back