How old were you when the game came out + fave memory

The first AC game came out in 2001 so I was 5 years old. I got the GameCube from “Santa” maybe when I was like 6? I randomly saw the game at blockbuster and I liked how it looked even though I didn’t know anything about it lol. So rented it for a week and cried when we had to return it. Then someone gave me one but I don’t remember who or what for lol. I was maybe 7 and played it so much. I’d stay up til 3am eating popcorn and laying on the floor with my neck cranked such bad posture 🥲 some Real nostalgia right there. My favorite villager was Savannah and I thought I was so smart selling all the fossils to make bank. The villagers sent the weirdest letters. I regret selling my GameCube games I really miss them :’(

I was in grade 1 or something..
Chao Gardens were my favorite!
I'd say the best was featured in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and then Sonic Adventure DX.

I was in middle school when I received my first DS, which led me to get Wild World, and then I received the Wii and City Folk for my birthday in 6th grade, I later in high school got both the 3DS and New Leaf. And the rest is history. Hoping that for Christmas I get the Game Cube and the OG Animal Crossing. I’ve seen so much game play on it, and I know I would just fall in love.

Back