• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How old Are You??

I'm only 20, but I am turning 21 in September so that's something. I graduated High School at 17, the youngest in my class and am almost finished with my Associates Degree. I've been taking my time with my degree because college is so expensive and I'm only taking classes I can afford so I don't have to take out loans.

I can relate to being mistaken for being younger than I am D= One time I was playing WoW and I had to speak in vent and everyone thought I was someones little daughter ....

I act a little too not serious is why i'm usually mistaken, because i love to use gifs, smileys, and say lol alot. :p If I get mad though.. -Serious adult mode on eh?? haha

I'm 19, but I'll turn 20 in August 19 :V

I graduated from High School with 18 and I'm studying Psychiatry.

People thinks I'm younger than I look, they sometimes mistake me with a girl.

I'm 32 >.> I discovered Animal crossing late and love the charm! :) Most people say i act and look 23 hehe!

I'm 12.

Or at least that's what I tell people and 75% of the time they believe me.

18 but I'll be forever young if I follow the stereotype that Asians never age.

^-- I'm the opposite of that. I'm five feet on the dot, but I'm 19. People confuse me for being 14 - 17 sometimes. It pays off, though, because I once got charged for a kid's haircut even though I was well over the age to be considered a child. :)

17...although I act like I'm 12...xD

I've been told by people that I look older then my age, while I've also been told I look alot younger then my age..

Back