• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How old Are You??

Why're you dreading it? 18 is the age of freedom. :D

I really don't want any surprises! Plus everyone will associate me with responsibilities and being an adult n stuff :<
Yeah, I'm looking forward towards the freedom though! c: Now I'll be able to buy my own tobacco and what not ^^

13. Act much more mature on the internet than most people my age. Most of the time. ;P

And I have no interest in social networks. Had an Instagram but deleted my account lol

16 and a month.. Erghm I feel old to be honest.. I wish I was cute and young again. Though people on the internet do mistaken me for being like 13 sometimes.. Real life apparently I act my age.. Bummer. :rolleyes:

I'll just say it anyway, (plus idk if I'm the youngest around here but pretty sure I'm not by a bit) I'm 9 :3
Woah you're nine? You have good spelling grammar for a nine year old!
You'll never take me alive copper!
I'm 13 and some people IRL say that I act maturer than my age, is that a good thing?

I'm 25 and wondering why everyone's feeling old. :p Life is what you make of it and as long as you're still physically alright I don't get why you would feel old when you're still so young. Even though I started working full-time 3 years ago and have loads of responsibilities, I still feel young and enjoy everything life has to offer. Also, I'm not worried at all for moving towards the big, scary 30, it's actually a challenge to keep life interesting and I will be doing that for as long as possible. :)

I'm only 20, but I am turning 21 in September so that's something. I graduated High School at 17, the youngest in my class and am almost finished with my Associates Degree. I've been taking my time with my degree because college is so expensive and I'm only taking classes I can afford so I don't have to take out loans.

16 and a month.. Erghm I feel old to be honest.. I wish I was cute and young again. Though people on the internet do mistaken me for being like 13 sometimes.. Real life apparently I act my age.. Bummer. :rolleyes:

I can relate to being mistaken for being younger than I am D= One time I was playing WoW and I had to speak in vent and everyone thought I was someones little daughter ....

Last edited:
Back