• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How old Are You??

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
I seem quite shocked by how young some of the people on here are :OO they seem to act a lot older, and type more mature than i've seen on other AC forums with the same age group

I am Sixteen :) i'm really happy to be this age tbh.. its a good age!
Start College in the UK in September, and start my A levels in English, History & Spanish :)

Oh, I was wrong then. I guessed you were 18/19, Gizmodo! x)

I'm 21.

I've no idea how old I come across as on here. 15? :p

im 13 and people think im 18 or something plus why would you put a thread like this on here its a stupid idea.

i'm 17. but i look 14, think i'm 12, and act like i'm 10

Back