How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
27! It really stresses me out to be nearing my thirties, but I'm at least grateful that I look young enough still that people have thought I could be in high school.

Turned 21 in March.
(Apologies if I've posted in this thread with my current age before! It's been so long that I've forgotten.)

I'm 18 years old :)
still feel like i'm 16 with how messy my emotions be sometimes 😭 😭 😭

Currently, I'm fourteen (14) years old, but this November, I will be turning fifteen (15).

Edit: I am fifteen now (15).

Last edited:
I'm 31 and I never ever broadcast my age because I'm far too anxious about being told I'm either too old, or that it's weird that I play video games/ use this forum. I love coming on here to trade and see other people's lovely islands though, so I keep coming back. Feeling safe enough on this day to post about it, especially seeing that I'm not alone in this age-group. So heyyyyy ~ any other old farts that want friends that play ACNH, here I am!

I'm 31 and I never ever broadcast my age because I'm far too anxious about being told I'm either too old, or that it's weird that I play video games/ use this forum.
I'm 31 too and feel exactly the same 😂 I'm not used to being one of the "old" people on forums, it's definitely a new experience!

Everyone is really friendly though so it's cool, even if I am secretly bitter about how young you all are.

Back