• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

How Old Are You? (Shiny New Ver!)

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wew, been a while since I've posted on the forums, but might as well update here. I'll be 21 on May 5th

Aw man, 16 feels like a life time already but being the 2nd youngest choice is honestly so calming in a certain sense. i mean oof!

i turned 21 last march,
I've seen some users who are actually younger than 13, it's weird seeing 11 year olds and 21 year olds using the same site and playing the same game? haha but i mean for me i played animal crossing GameCube growing up, so i will forever be a fan of animal crossing. catch me on here at 40 y/o

I'm 18. I look like I'm 13/14 tho. My best friend is 15 and I'm 18, most people think I'm the 15 yr old and he's 18.

15!! i tend to act a little older cause of a bad childhood, so most of my friends are in their 20s aah

I'm 25, but will be 26 in August! ACNL will always be a part of my life no matter my age

21 now! Not that it matters, I don't plan on drinking alcohol or getting married in my life. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back