• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are there any villagers you had in the past that you wanted again in NH?

From earlier in nh, I wish I still had Bud and Elvis. But from earlier towns - gamecube and city folk - I'd like to have Merry, Peaches, and Apollo. I probably don't have enough spaces for all the villagers I'd like....

Yeah I had Ed as my day one in New Leaf and we became best friends so I knew I wanted him with me in New Horizons.

My sister also had Muffy in her town and I always wanted her so bad I would always talk to her to get her to come to my town as my sister didn't like her.

She never did come to live in my town so I got her here from a user she has since been on my island since.

I had Tucker as a resident of my main, horror themed town in New Leaf before I got into the process of adopting the permanent residents who actually fit the horror theme and had him move out. I really love his unique woolly mammoth design, though, and decided I wanted to have him in a game again eventually. He didn't fit any of my other New Leaf towns, but he was a perfect fit for my New Horizons island since it's themed around world history, various peoples and cultures coming together in one place. Tucker serves to represent prehistory.

Ankha was one of my first two residents of that horror themed town in New Leaf and has been a resident there since the beginning alongside Lucky. However, when I came up with the concept for my New Horizons island, I decided that she was a perfect fit as well as a representative of Ancient Egypt and had her move to the island. Now that I'm playing New Leaf again for the current Farewell to New Leaf event here on the forums, I need to finally get around to replacing Ankha with Freya in the horror town. It's something I've intended to do for a while but hadn't played New Leaf in a couple years. I figure a (were)wolf would fit the horror theme better, I just had Ankha because she paired with Lucky really well and I thought (and still think) she's really cool.

i wanted to have all my old villagers from new leaf in new horizons but... that didn't really turn out how i anticipated! i'm happy with my island though, i like meeting new villagers and forming connections with them and whatnot :^P

Wanted from Tom my NL town, but I've yet to have him in NH.
Someday though since I'm actually burnt out in NH.

i found a couple of old signatures that Ariane made for a hot minute of years ago and saw that punchy was one of my dreamies. i rediscovered punchy a few months ago!! definitely 'twas meant to be new horizons wise but other than him i'm not really wanting any of the dreamies i had back then

Goldie was the first AC villager I ever met (in Pocket Camp), and I adored her! I wanted to find her in NH, but it took well over a year, possibly two, before she showed up on a mystery island one day and I couldn't pass her up! She was once my favourite villager, though she's been replaced in that role, but I am happy that I've been able to have her on my island! 💛

I wanted a completely different group of villagers when i started new horizons, not because i didnt like the villagers i had before anymore, but because i like so many of the villagers that exist, i wanted to give myself the chance to meet different ones in a different game. So kinda like what you said, it became a different vibe! I did consider for a bit bringing in some villagers I liked that had moved out of my new leaf town, but eventually I ended up with a completely different group of villagers

I intentionally brought 3 villagers I had in the past to my island via Amiibo cards. I brought back Apollo, Ozzie and Julian. I consider these three to be my favourite villagers, so I knew I wanted to have them in my game again. If possible, I'd like to do the same in the next AC game.

I wanted Bob, Roscoe, and Rudy again. I amiibooed Roscoe in asap and a family member gave me Bob since they didnt like him. I never ended up getting Rudy but I'm happy with my current villagers so maybe next time.

Ione, I had her for a short period of time; I would love to have the little glow stick again.

Kidd, Apollo, and Kyle as must haves for me. I had them all in New Leaf and miss them dearly

I wanted to bring back a few; all but two were also in my New Leaf town, and some are still on my island to this day:
  • Bob - My current all-time favorite. Was also in my short-lived GameCube town.
  • Jacques - A random villager in New Leaf I originally had that was one of the first to come back.
  • Mallary - The first villager I remembered having, ever. I had her in the first game I played, City Folk, and made it a habit to bring her back in all future games.
  • Mott - Another villager I remembered having in City Folk. I invited him in NH after finding out what he's named after ('70s English rock band Mott the Hoople).
  • Scoot - Brought back because of memes.
  • Skye - Another random New Leaf villager. Despite not lasting long on my island, I'd love to bring her back yet again in the next game.

Stitches is one of my all-time favorite villagers, I had him in WW, CF and NL but surprisingly I didn't have him in NH! I actually haven't even seen him in-game in NH :0 I don't know why I never sought him out, I'm sure I would have been happy to have him!

Back