How often do your villagers request PWPs?

How often do villagers request PWPs in a week?

• Daily/Almost daily.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • A couple of times a week.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Once a week.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Almost never.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
Random to almost rare. Apollo suggested me three PWPs on three random days. He was the only one who suggested stuff to me. >.>

Hardly ever for me! Maybe 2 times a week? At most
Recently the only one ever requesting things is kabuki last 3 were from him

I usually get just a random question when they ping

Last edited:
Most of my villagers hardly request especially the fricken uchi's. I tt a day ahead when I get a pwp request the day before

Almost everyday, but it think it is because Ive been landscaping the last week or so and TTing one day a head constantly for bush starts. My pockets are almost always full with tools, starts, and flowers.

Started to play in August until January. Then played from Mid-June to now... had only Only request in this whole timeline.

No one has suggested a PWP to me in like 2 Months...

Last edited:
For Seaside I had 2 things requested since Feb.

-_- they hate me.

Almost never. I hadn't gotten one since January, when all of a sudden I got two within this week, so hopefully maybe I can change my answer to the question.

When I first got the game last year, I used to get suggestions everyday. I haven't gotten any suggestion since September. I think I have unlocked all the PWPs except for a few of the snooty ones. I didn't have a snooty for more than half a year so that explains it... hopefully Francine requests the remaining PWPs soon.

Last edited:
Back