• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How often do your villagers request PWPs?

How often do villagers request PWPs in a week?

• Daily/Almost daily.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • A couple of times a week.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Once a week.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Almost never.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
Random to almost rare. Apollo suggested me three PWPs on three random days. He was the only one who suggested stuff to me. >.>

Hardly ever for me! Maybe 2 times a week? At most
Recently the only one ever requesting things is kabuki last 3 were from him

I usually get just a random question when they ping

Last edited:
Most of my villagers hardly request especially the fricken uchi's. I tt a day ahead when I get a pwp request the day before

Almost everyday, but it think it is because Ive been landscaping the last week or so and TTing one day a head constantly for bush starts. My pockets are almost always full with tools, starts, and flowers.

Started to play in August until January. Then played from Mid-June to now... had only Only request in this whole timeline.

No one has suggested a PWP to me in like 2 Months...

Last edited:
For Seaside I had 2 things requested since Feb.

-_- they hate me.

Almost never. I hadn't gotten one since January, when all of a sudden I got two within this week, so hopefully maybe I can change my answer to the question.

When I first got the game last year, I used to get suggestions everyday. I haven't gotten any suggestion since September. I think I have unlocked all the PWPs except for a few of the snooty ones. I didn't have a snooty for more than half a year so that explains it... hopefully Francine requests the remaining PWPs soon.

Last edited:
Back