How often do you just "hangout" with friends in your town?

Bells
Switch
8554-1675-5890
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
I see so many trades and similar things on TBT, it seems as if our AC account is used for personal reasons or trading, not for just hanging out.

I do hangout with friends often, how about you?

Yes I do trade, sell, buy ect. but I have a list of 21 active best friends who I hang out with regularly - whether we have a toy hammer war; see who can catch the best fish/bug or if we just go on island tours... I like to decorate my house and town for when they come over which is where the trading and stuff comes in :3

I always have people online when I turn on the game and if I want to hang out with friends then all I have to do it tell them all that gates are open and everyone competes to try and visit - same goes for when I visit my other friends' towns since we can only have 3 other people at a time. We all talk all the time anyway xD
So I guess my answer is obviously yes I do hang out a lot with friends.

EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot to say that not all of my best friends are from TBT haha - several are but not all

Last edited:
I hangout with friends often, I met them on a different website though, some are on this website as well though.

Not much with people I met online (I've got less than ten from other websites) and not recently (I sort of 'paused' my game in October for a bit and just slowly TTed back to December last week)

I have an IRL friend I play with a lot though. Like even we go to the mall together to watch a movie or something and we play AC, and we get really, loudly, visibly excited about in-game things. Our other friends find us hilarious.

Last edited:
Never. I don't really know anyone who plays irl and I don't know anyone enough online.. :c

Maybe once a week? If my brother gets a 3DS for Christmas then I'll probably start playing with him every day, but right now I only have a couple people I hangout with and usually only see them a bit.

I don't have friends that play New Leaf, however, I have friends to play GTA/Pokemon/Other MMORPG with.

IGotNoIpad! Wanna play? I need a town to sell my perfect peaches in!

I would love to but my town's national fruit is peaches so you most probably won't be getting a lot of bells when you sell it at my town.

Last edited:
I'm definitely more of a loner when it comes to games, but I don't mind the odd trade etc. I wouldn't say I "hang out" with anyone though. Well, my husband used to play, and we would visit each others towns, but he doesn't have time anymore. :(

Oh well, at least I gained a second town~

I sometimes have my irl friends come to my town to play together but that's about it.

i play with my girlfriend every time we can, do some silly things like hit each other with nets, try to push each other, uh... fish, go on tours... we give us stuff regularly (i still have some carnations i have to give her, and she's holding Pierce for me <3) and mostly hang out and walk around like if we were outside... we kinda treat hanging out in AC like "hanging out like we would in real life, only we're too lazy to do it right now"

We do hang out outside in real life though, only it's harder because she's nearing finals in college (we were in the same university, i quitted when last semester ended to get into another university though) so the little free time she has we spend it there. We try to make real-life hangout moments too, i visit her every weekend as long as she doesn't need it for hardcore studying.

I got other friends who used to play AC, some went for pokemon, others are too busy with work/college/whatever to play, and one got his 3DS robbed so he can't play.

None at all. Ahahahahah im so lonely ;_;

I do want to wifi with others but I'm so awkward with conversations, I just don't know how to keep the guests entertained.

NEVER!
all my friends hate animal crossing and i did to until i got new leaf for 7$
PRAISE BE GARAGE SALES

I only have one best friend that I hang out with on occasion. We trade things with each other every once in awhile.

Back