• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often do you cuss?

often with friends. usually when i'm joking around. At school I try not to but sometimes it slips anyways

I barely ever swear at times, especially in front of people, even if they’re my family or friends. Whenever I’m alone and really, really stressed or frustrated then I’d swear quietly to myself.

I can restrain myself in environments that forbid it like this one, but when I'm allowed to, I'll usually go pretty all-out.

not often really. when i'm texting or online ill curse but like? irl? i dont really curse. it's just habit lol

I barely ever swear at times, especially in front of people, even if they?re my family or friends. Whenever I?m alone and really, really stressed or frustrated then I?d swear quietly to myself.
Pretty much this. I don't see any value in swearing really (I've never sworn in front of someone else), but I've developed a bad habit of swearing when I'm alone. :/

Last edited:
I don't swear lol I think the last swear word I said was about 5 years ago.

Last edited:
I think cussing is healthy!

until you get to my point, which is constant :”))

every other word out of my mouth is usually a curse word lmao ;w;

Very rarely do I cuss. The only time when I do is when I get REALLY angry at something.

I rarely swear unless I'm really frustrated, because (and it's probably because I go to a public school full of a bunch of annoying teenagers) I think it's kind of immature.

all the time, **** just is one of those words that has so many uses you know, its kind of hard to not throw it into a sentence anymore

Back