• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How much would someone have to pay you to have you let Boyd on your island

I actually think Boyd is really sweet. I love his little butt hanging out. I'd take him and pay nmts.

In terms of paying someone to take your villager, I did do something similar a few days ago. T-bone was moving out, and I really didn't want him to end up in the void, because I liked him quite a lot. So, I provided a dowry for him - though the person that took him didn't know what I had in these gift bags until she took him already.

It's a pretty generous dowry. I put quite a few nmts, star fragments, in there etc. These less desirable villagers deserve more than what we give them.

Honestly, gorillas with long coats look really cool~ so I wouldn't request any type of payment for me to take him.

Boyd lives on my island. He has a spacious beach-front property and gets along with everyone. I have his photo hanging upstairs, I feel like I got his the quickest.

I met Boyd on a Mystery Island and, even tho I don't like the gorilla villagers, I liked HIM immediately. So he lives on my Island now and I plan on never letting him leave.

huh how come i’ve never seen this guy 💀 and y’all love to complain about the gorillas but NEVER about him... if you told me he’s a new villager i would have believed you

but now that i’ve seen him... he ain’t bad at all tbh

Last edited:
I think Boyd has a cool design. He also shares his name with a scientist I greatly respect. I'd gladly welcome him on my island.

Back