Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Orange Hybrid Rose
Gold Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
This can be inclusive of other bread products, e.g. rolls and bagels, not just a standard bread loaf.

I easily eat 4-6 slices of bread on a workday. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, so it is time to do the super healthy thing and compare my consumption to other people. 🤔

How much bread do you eat a day? 🍞

usually have one or two slices/a bagel for breakfast, sometimes one for lunch and/or dinner if i have guacamole or baked beans. some snack toast is also on the cards in the late afternoon. or if someone's made a loaf, i will consume that pretty rapidly

so somewhere between 1-3 slices if a loaf has not made their presence known. if that's happened, around 2-5 slices in a day

Sometimes I have a slice of bread at lunch as part of a sandwich, and every now and then I'll have a waffle or half bagel in the morning or evening. So 1-2 pieces a day on days when I eat bread, but there are still plenty of days when I don't have bread at all.

Normally, "bread" that is eaten is like a breading on something for me. Or a tortilla. So maybe like 1-2 slices of bread?
Sometimes I'll have a sandwich which is 2 slices per sandwich. It's rare for me to eat more than 1 sandwich in a day though.
But sometimes we eat a noodle dish which is a bread item which is probably 2-3 slices of bread on the plate?
It can be hard to estimate because some bread items are more dense or airy. And the more you think about it, the more you notice bread items showing up on your plate.

I can have one or two slices of multigrain, raisin or apple bread in the morning and one slice in the evening. I would say 2-4 slices a day, including other kind of breads. But I must be careful, sometimes it gives me stomach pain

Bread (or at least store bought loaf bread) seems to make me super ill these days so I dont eat much bread. I can do wraps and some other kinds of bread it seems!

Honestly not a big fan of bread anyway!

While I like bread, it's not an everyday staple for me. I might have some as part of a meal a few times a week or not at all. Usually just two slices for a sandwich or a slice for some toast. I only really do Ezekiel Bread these days, and it has to be refrigerated (or kept frozen for longer duration) since it doesn't have preservatives. I tend to keep it frozen since it's a bit pricey so that I don't need to rush through it and pay for a new loaf more often than necessary, so it can sometimes be a bit of an out of sight, out of mind thing. It's also got a lot of fiber though, so I don't want to go overboard on that either.

I don't eat any muffins, rolls, bagels, etc. most of the time. I'm a pasta fiend though.

i could easily have it within every meal, i eat a lot of eggs so... toast is often made lol - or eggy bread/ french toast! bread is just so versatile and a rly good quick snack, can easily take it to work (or bring it and make toast at work), a loaf is p cost effective compared to everything else rn, minus the gluten free options. if we're feeling a lil fancy, SOURDOUGH.... TIGERLOAF... A BAGUETTE..... BAGELS WITH SEEDS......... 🤤 AND THEN THE COMBOS... AVOCADO? SIRACHA?? PHILLY CHEESE???? SLIGHTLY SLATED BUTTER????? L U R P A C K !?>!?>!?!?!?!? wild

I do love bread products. They are usually apart of my daily meals in some way whether it's bread for a sandwich or a tortilla. Even my salads gotta have a little croutons in it to make it more enjoyable.

It really depends! Sometimes I won't have any (but will probably have some sort of other grain product, like pasta, taco shells, or rice—maybe some tortillas if I'm having quesadillas or enchiladas, though their texture bothers me in most other dishes), some days I'll just have a slice or two of toast... some days I will consume six full sandwiches in a single meal.

Also if there's a baguette in my presence it won't last long. I can easily have a 1/4 or so plain as a side with every meal (torn straight off the loaf like a wild animal), or if I'm buttering it and making toast, there've been times when I've eaten a full half for breakfast alone.

nom nom nom i love bread so much ☺️
i think in a day i could eat 4 slices in total, two sandwiches!

my love for bread doesn’t compare to my sister’s… she’ll go walk to the grocery store down our street just to buy a baguette for herself and she has eaten the whole thing in a day before. now she’ll be logical and at least offer me some before she devours it all 🥹

Generally I have a sandwich each day...? So I guess like two bread? Two bread.

I don’t really like sliced bread, so I have bread rolls - I have about two rolls a day

There's a place near where I live that sells fresh loaves of bread, so I have eaten whole loaves of sourdough a couple times in the past lol...

Besides that, I don't really eat it every day, maybe a few slices a week!

I eat a lot of bread but the positive is that its bread that we either make ourselves or from other small bakeries. Processed bread tastes too fake for me and its usually full of empty calories. My takes depend on the day. Some days I only eat 2 slices and some days I could eat 6 slices. Usually the bread is either part of a sandwich or as a side.

Not too much. I've been limiting my bread intake every day because I'm on a diet and am losing weight. If I really want carbs, I'll opt for rice or something else instead.

hmm i don't typically eat bread as part of my daily diet. my mom often keeps whole grain bread around and sometimes i'll eat a bit like for a sandwich or something but that's not super regular.

my dog, however, eats like a slice like every other day he loves it lmao 😆

Not a huge bread eater honestly. I’ll eat a sandwich, if I just bought peanut butter cuz I LUV just opened peanut butter on 12 grain! I don’t fix pasta often either but when I do fix it, we always make garlic bread or bread sticks.

Back