• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many villagers live on your side of the river?

Five villagers out of 10: Eugene, Mira, Wolfgang, Hopper, and Bree. (Almost forgot the latter two lolol)

4 + one of my secondary characters. It will be about 7 or 8 eventually. The East side of my town is going to be a villager neighborhood.

Technically 4, but my river ends at the south beach, dividing the two. They all occupy only the south and east borders, while my house is smack dab in the center.

So it feels as if they are all separate lol

Before I restarted, I had 6 living on my side and 2 on the other. I really wanted to move those 2 out so that I could have all 10 villagers on my side, but it was really frustrating.

8/10. Pekoe, Sterling, Phoebe, Papi, Colton, Marshal, Fang, and Francine (plus my other characters as well!)

My river cuts through the uppermost part of my town so most of my residents along with my home are south of the River. Kevin is the only villager who is currently residing north of the river in my town.

Back