• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many villagers live on your side of the river?

8 villagers, IDK why lol. Big Top, Katt, Stinky, Marshal, Lucha, Gabi, Mitzi and Claudia.

I have a fairly short river that separates the bottom left corner of my town from the rest. So 8/10 of my villagers (plus my 3 side characters) live on the same "side" as me, although we're all actually pretty spread out, haha.

Gwen, Frank, Skye, Shep, Rosie... and that's it. Rosie being the outliar, away from all other houses (I did make sure to give her her own garden, though ^.^). My side of the river also has Town hall, it has a lot of flowers and bushes, a few public work projects. It's also the most developed part of my town.

The other side of my town has Re-Tail, The Roost, Plaza, and the Train Station/main street. Zell, Samson, Merengue, and Shari live on that side of the river.

Last edited:
Bonbon lives directly next to the river, Pekoe lives next to the lake, Chrissy lives near a pond and Eugene is the 2nd villager that lives near the river but not directly at it.

Also a bonus: Erik Lives near the right side of the cliffs of my town.

I don't have too many people on my side of the river. Not including myself, there are three animals living on my side of the river out of the nine animals I have in my town.

Well, I have six on my side, but only two are really near me. Lolly is probably closest, and she's over the bridge, on the other side.

Only Zucker and Flurry! Everyone else decided the residential area was on the other side.

Most of my villagers live on my side of the river, but I'm okay with it. :)

Lucha, Fang, Beau, BonBon, Tom, and Charlise. So, six out of eight. Not bad.

Back