• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many TBTers actually still play AC?

Do you still play AC?

• Yes

Votes: 223 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 31 11.5%

• Total voters
I'm still hopelessly addicted to the game ^^;
I try to take things very slowy, and I've just started to try building my town, so there's still plenty for me to do :blush:

I'm still hopelessly addicted to the game ^^;
I try to take things very slowy, and I've just started to try building my town, so there's still plenty for me to do :blush:
"Hopelessly addicted" is such an accurate term for me as well lol. Although I'm playing a bit less now since I'm almost done with my town (finishing up decorating my last house!), but I have plans to buy a second copy soon..... unless I come to my senses before then >.>

I play everyday for hours!!! Since the first day we opened it on June 10th I believe :) just another hopelessly addicted acnl addict here :)

I still play Animal Crossing. I stopped playing Pokemon for awhile now, I am still playing Mario Kart 8.

My play time has really dwindled since I've stopped cycling.. My second town is non-TT, so I never have too much to do, and my main town is in the middle (I wish, more like quarter) of a 16 cycle.. But I'd literally just done one and screwed up plot resetting, so that took out most of my motivation to play..

I hope to come back to it soon though, particularly when the summer holidays roll around

I get on New Leaf at least every other day for 20 minutes or more. I'm definitely not as obsessive as I was in the past, but I still love it :)

I am still going strong and enjoying every second, I decided to take a year off college so here I come gaming time^_^ Of course I wil have to pick up a job, but any other time I have available will be for gaming xD

My play time has really dwindled since I've stopped cycling.. My second town is non-TT, so I never have too much to do, and my main town is in the middle (I wish, more like quarter) of a 16 cycle.. But I'd literally just done one and screwed up plot resetting, so that took out most of my motivation to play..

I hope to come back to it soon though, particularly when the summer holidays roll around

Me too, lol. Once I stopped cycling it just kind of went down from there.

Yup, I've been playing this game almost every single day since I first picked it up last year. Granted, I might only play 10-15 minutes at a time just to check up on my town and my villagers, but I don't plan on taking a break from it any time soon.

I haven't played lately because I've been getting ready for vacation and obsessively rewatching Inuyasha haha But we're leaving tomorrow and it's a 19 hour car ride split into two days, so I plan to play a lotta AC ouo

I play nearly everyday, sometimes for only 20 minutes, sometimes for 30 minutes to an hour. It depends.

I think I am ready to let my last few favorite villagers move and so I won't need to get on everyday to check on them. I will play less often if I don't have to be sure my favorites aren't moving.

Right now I am actually trying to get two of my old faves to move out, so I can put new characters in their prime house spots. Once I have my new characters tents up, then I can stop getting on so often.

I kinda burnt out trying to get dreamies and doing other stuff ._. Haven't played in like a week (and I used to play every day)

I got my friend and gf to play but they stopped playing before I did

I lasted about 2.5 months, im sure I'll go back to it eventually but who knows lol

Animal Crossing is my favourite video game. Practically always has been!

I CANNOT see myself ever stopping playing.

I'm still playing like crazy.

Sure, every three-ish months I reset my town, but I play consistently and never really get bored.

*sigh* Now if only I could play without resetting.

I stll try to sqeeze in half an hour to an hour each day. I've taken a few, long breaks from the game, but I keep coming back to it. :)

I took a break and came back to it, recreated my town and I'm addicted again. ^~^

I just got ACNL in March so yes I play it. About an hour in the morning and two in the evening. I am also managing two towns now so that time will increase for a bit I'm sure.

I'm about to give up because I can't get Sterling's house where I want it and I've been doing this plot reset since last month.

Back