• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many Star Fragments do you usually get after a meteor shower?

Spolia

scared of moths
Bells
Switch
7666-3649-7189
My first shower I got like 30 but I had one last night and I've only found 3 today.

Depends how lucky you are with how many stars fall in the night. I had a meteor shower last night, and I got about 20 small fragments, and 6 large.

They spawn over time the next day on your beach. may have to run along the beach a few times. Using a nook ticket MIGHT make more spawn instantly but I haven't tested it because I can just wait and run along the coast

I usually get an average of 20ish pieces the next morning? I'll make sure to wish on over 20 stars during the evening, just to be safe

I haven't gotten any large frags, but I got about 20 reg and 5 aries from one night

The number that you get is based on how many stars you make a wish on the previous night.

I get a good amount. Between 20-30. I get like one or two large fragments though per shower.

I’m not sure that the amount wished on determines how many fragments you get.... I’ve had nights where I wished on 1 or 2 and gotten 10 or more and one night I wished on over 200 and got maybe 20 (this is about my average)

Back