• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many Star Fragments do you usually get after a meteor shower?

Spolia

scared of moths
Bells
Switch
7666-3649-7189
My first shower I got like 30 but I had one last night and I've only found 3 today.

Depends how lucky you are with how many stars fall in the night. I had a meteor shower last night, and I got about 20 small fragments, and 6 large.

They spawn over time the next day on your beach. may have to run along the beach a few times. Using a nook ticket MIGHT make more spawn instantly but I haven't tested it because I can just wait and run along the coast

I usually get an average of 20ish pieces the next morning? I'll make sure to wish on over 20 stars during the evening, just to be safe

I haven't gotten any large frags, but I got about 20 reg and 5 aries from one night

The number that you get is based on how many stars you make a wish on the previous night.

I get a good amount. Between 20-30. I get like one or two large fragments though per shower.

I’m not sure that the amount wished on determines how many fragments you get.... I’ve had nights where I wished on 1 or 2 and gotten 10 or more and one night I wished on over 200 and got maybe 20 (this is about my average)

Back