How many of your campers are up to level 20?

Imaginetheday

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I don't have a single camper up to level 20 (several above 15, though). I'm feeling like I am going to be constantly behind. I'm just wondering how many others have maxed out.

I got five in a row just in the last few days and I've been playing since 23 November. It's going to be awhile until the next wave reaches level 20. I'm in no rush for that. Seems like it gets harder for me to level as more villagers hit 20 and they still rotate through the recreation areas, so I miss ones that need to be leveled and will help me level myself.

None yet. I haven't built the second amenity yet either so none of mine are above 15 haha. I'm slowly working on it, I don't feel rushed to do it

I honestly have none up to 20, but thats really because I let my playtime slip. I have a bunch at 12-15 though

I don't have any at 20 either, but I do have a handful that are pretty close. I was focusing more on rotating my villagers through the camp to get them to level 15 in order to get the special requests. I did start three weeks late, but I also didn't use the amenities very efficiently, so the leveling has been slower. Many of my villagers were locked up for a while because I wasn't able to craft the amenities as fast as I could level them. Don't worry about your progress, you'll get there eventually!

I don't have any at level 20, but I have a couple who are close. I'm focusing on building the hip amenities up to level 15 first, then going back and making sure everyone can reach level 20.

I don't have any at 20 yet... A couple are close, but I don't really treat the game like it's a competition.

That, and I mostly use my villagers for their special items.. haha. Once I get those, off they go (except for dear Alfonso. He is my bestie).

I currently have 16 at level 20 then I've got 6 at level 19, 13 at level 18 and the rest at 15/16/17 apart from the new hip animals :)

I have none that's 20, but 3 of mine are level 15 because I've only been building their amenities lol because they're actually cool (sporty) and then my cool villagers are maxed at 10 while everyone else is at 7. I'm not in a rush

Nine, I think? Let’s see: Cherry, Roscoe, Beau, Punchy, Butch, Bud, Kyle, Apollo and Stella. Yep, nine :D I don‘t know what to do with them now, though.

Last edited:
Back