• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many of each personality do you have in your town?

2 cranky
2 normal
1 smug
1 lazy
1 jock
1 ushi
1 snooty
1 peppy

Im gonna let Fang (cranky) leave after christmas. I kinda want to have wolves in My village during the winter but Fang has never been a keeper for me. Gonna let Lily (normal) go after i get her picture and probably let diva leave when She asks for it next time cause i dont like any ushis even if She are the best of the category. I got her picture so now i want to try pashimina out next ^_^

Last edited:
Right now (it changes from times to times)

2 Lazies (Drake & Marcel)
2 Jocks (Rod & Roald)
1 Normal (Kitt)
2 Snooties (Friga & Kitty)
1 Cranky (Wart Jr.)
1 Uchi (Sylvia)
1 Smug (Lopez)
0 Peppy

I want Pate so hard (+1 peppy) and O'Hare (+1 smug). I'm going to let Rod go first and then most probably Kitty if she can give me her picture by then. To let Bill in, I just can't figure who to let go though...

Last edited:
I've actually lost track. I do know I'm missing a peppy and a jock right now. But their PWP's are not that interesting, so I'm not in a rush? I don't know, maybe I should diversify.

Right now I have (sort of in order of preference?):

1 lazy
2 normal
1 peppy
1 cranky
2 snooty
1 uchi
0 smug
2 jock

Eventually I'd like to have 2 lazies and one of each of the other personalities. The last villager spot will remain open for variety.

Hehe, I've got:

- 3 lazy
- 3 peppy
- 2 shooty
- 1 normal
- 1 cranky

I'm giving away Carmen she'll leave, so i'll take a Smug and switch between different smugs so that I can cycle at the same time c:
I've got all the projects for the Jocks one (thanks Axel ;-;!) and i am missing one from the Uchis. Well at the same at one point I got 3 Uchis at a time: Deirdre, Flo and Mira thanks to the wifi pool. Godamnit why do people have to void??

1 snooty
1 cranky
1 uchi
1 smug
1 peppy
1 lazy
2 jock
1 normal

at least, that is once Mallary is all moved in.

Last edited:
1 snooty
1 smug
1 uchi
1 jock
1 cranky
2 normal
2 lazy
Bob the lazy cat is moving out so then I'll have 1 lazy. Peppy Is my favorite and I don't have any right now D:

1 Jock
1 Cranky
1 Snooty
1 Uchi
2 Smug
2 Lazy
2 Normal

I'm only lacking a peppy, but I don't want one nor plan to have one in the future.​

Back