• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many Impostors do you prefer in "Among Us"?

How many Imposters do you like in "Among Us"?

• 1 Imposter

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 2 Imposters

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • 3 Imposters

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

Lavamaize

Bells
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Perfect Apple
New Leaf Token
Perfect Cherry
Pink Balloon
I personally like two imposters becasue it makes the game more interesting. As imposter it can be more interesting when there is two as it lets you team up with them, or just play more mind games with the crewmates. In addtion, it also increases your chances of becoming imposter. I also feel as a crewmate, it makes the game a bit more difficult too.

Granted, I only ever play with the 1 imposter, 10 people, 1st map setting. But I love 1 imposter!
It's so fun getting to play the imposter cleverly when you're the only one. I've won 5/5 times I played as it! (tbh I also just wanted to flex that a lil)

3 because they get more of a chance to win! Also more fun.

2 for 10 people, but I feel like 10 people is pretty small. I'd prefer 3 Imposters among like 15+ players.

I almost always play with two imposters! It makes it interesting because if you're the other imposter, you never know if the other is going to work with you or be extremely erratic and expose you or what have you. It's much more interesting than just one, even as a crewmate! Plus the games seem to last longer than they usually do with 1. I've played with 3 but the games are usually kind of chaotic and you nearly always get killed right away. If they let us have more players, 3 would be interesting but I think 2 is the perfect amount with 9-10 players.

I love two but almost always play one because that's what most games seem to be.

I play with randoms so I prefer only having one imposter. Considering the info from randoms is limited / non existent at times I enjoy deductions being made a little easier and having a sense of security at times if you are with two or more people.

Two imposters is also good though, just not as fun for me personally. Three is too many for 10 players I think, especially with randoms.

I usually only play with one imposter, but two imposters is great too. I feel like three is too many for a 10-player lobby. I'm going to start playing more games with two though as it seems more fun and more challenging!

Two max, I feel like three could go south too quickly honestly even with the right amounts of tweaking.

Two.

One imp either drags the game on longer than it needs to be or it ends too quickly to be fun.

3 Imps can be fun, but it's usually too unbalanced to be

2 Imps is just right. If one gets caught, you still have another to keep the game going just a bit longer and the other imp can help you with sabotage if they haven't left yet

2 imps, because I'm a better impostor when co-operating with at least 1 person since I'm still learning a bit. (If they're a good imp, that is.)
If I'm an impostor on my own, I have a larger chance to be ratted out in a large group (and to be brutally honest, I hate being ratted out), but a ton better in a small group. :p

If there are eight players, I found two imposters worked for my group of friends. With seven players, one or two imposters works, depending on who lands the role. Of course, there are plenty of other variables to play with, aside from the number of imposters. Movement speed is a very fun one to toggle with (3x speed zoomies past each other πŸ˜†).

I prefer playing in a group of 8-10 people with two imposters as there's a lot more strategy involved in the game for both sides. You can create a lot of chaos, and it's fun to pull off a perfect double kill.

I prefer two impostors, but if there are less players then one would probably make more sense and be better.

Having 2 keeps it spicy, 3 makes it easy and 1 creates either the shortest games or the longest ones which can be annoying. So 2 just works!

Back