• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How many animals of each species do you have?

Currently I have:

3 cats (Merry, Kabuki, and Monique)
2 frogs (Jeremiah and Ribbot)
1 sheep (Frita)
1 koala (Lyman)
1 pig (Lucy)
1 squirrel (Filbert)
1 bear (Beardo)

most are villagers I plan to cycle out after I am gifted their photos.

1 cat
1 dog
1 deer
1 monkey
1 squirrel
1 gorilla
1 cow
1 octopus
1 elephant
= 9 villagers (I haven't got a 10th yet!)

I like keeping it to one per species.

At the moment I have 6 cats (Punchy, Rudy, Raymond, Kiki, Rosie, Merry) and I plan on eventually getting Ankha. I also have 1 horse Roscoe, 1 Goat sherb, 1 hamster Graham and 1 cub Judy. I plan on getting Marshal eventually as well.

I have:

3 rabbits
2 cats
2 squirrels
1 bear cub
1 deer
1 wolf

These are the only animal species I like in the game, actually!
.....With an exception to pietro.

3 cubs (Judy, Olive, and Poncho)
2 ostriches (Flora and Phoebe)
1 cat (Raymond)
1 deer (Zell)
1 dog (Daisy)
1 lion (Elvis)
1 pig (Agnes)

I will be cycling Phoebe and Raymond to my S/O. Aiming to cycle Agnes to another TBT member.

This is mine right now, although it will probably change soon-

1 Frog- Lily
2 Dogs- Daisy and Goldie
1 Horse- Julian
1 Alligator- Alfonso
1 Squirrel- Marshal
1 Octopus- Zucker
1 Wolf- Wolfgang
1 Koala- Melba
1 Deer- Diana

It's pretty even for me at the moment.

3 rabbits- Snake, Genji and Coco
1 squirrel- Hazel
1 cat- Rudy
1 horse- Victoria
1 pig- Agnes
1 sheep- Vesta (I really want Dom together with her, I think they would be soooo cute but alas I'm set on my villagers)
1 tiger- Rolf
1 lion- Rex
I didn't particularly look for any species in particular but in real life I love bunnies and have two so it makes sense I would have the most in game :p

Although on NL once I kicked out Ruby I will have one and the most I have otherwise is goats and that is just a coincident.

3 goats- Cherve, Kidd and Velma(I want to add Nan eventually to go with Cherve).
2 rabbits- Snake and Ruby
1 squirrels- Pecan (funnily enough I seem to always have one each game so far :p)
1 lion- Elvis
1 sheep- Muffy
1 bear cub- Pekoe (I want her gone and my baby Barold back, still hurts that he left me)
1 horse- Victoria

Ahhh geez this is harder than I thought remembering my NL villagers :/ Who am I missing?! My brain just keeps going Diva, Diva but alas she left me tooo :( If it is someone I love I'm missing I will never forgive myself lol :/ It was driving me crazy and not having my game I looked through villager list guess it is Velma?? No one else is ringing any bells :/

Last edited:
1 deer, sheep, cat, dog, bird, squirrel, 2 bunnies and 2 octopuses, octopi... whatever they are called.

Currently I have:

2 bunnies (Cole and Genji)
2 pigs (Agnes and Maggie)
2 hamsters (Graham and Flurry)
1 cat (Tabby)
1 tiger (Bangle)
1 bear (Ike)
1 goat (Pashmina)

Decided today to turn my second island into a hamster island, so Graham and Flurry will end up moving there, where Apple and Clay already live.

I really love the hamsters.

I only have 1 of each species, but now that I'm seeing a lot of other people with duplicates I'm thinking maybe I should try multiples after all.

Right now I have 1 squirrel, 1 frog, 1 bear, 1 hamster, 1 ostrich/peacock, 1 alligator/dragon, 1 anteater, 1 elephant, 1 horse, and 1 kangaroo. However, 4 of them are blue, so there's some similarity there.

Main Island:
3 dogs
3 cubs (soon to be 2)
1 rabbit
1 wolf
1 ostrich
1 cat
(and maybe a sheep once I get one cub out)

second island:
1 rabbit
1 goat
1 sheep
1 squirrel
1 horse
1 hippo
1 cat
1 penguin
(+ 2 amiibo cycling spot)

i intentionally got 3 dogs bc they’re my favorite species but I unintentionally got 3 cubs.. I will be moving one out soon and another cub should move out afterwards so I should have more species variance on my main island later😊

4 wolves
2 deer
2 ostriches
1 horse
1 squirrel

might end up getting a 5th wolf, planning on moving reneigh to my second island

plan on my second island being 8 horses and 2 rotating spots

Back