• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✨ moon isle 🌙

Island/Town Name
Moon Isle
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple

ConfusedDad

*writes cutely*
Bells
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Lily
Yellow Tulip
Yellow Rose
Yellow Cosmos
hello, everyone!

i see you have stumbled upon my humble island journal. let me begin with a few things. first, i am a busy person so i will probably update 1-2 times a week. i am also really bad at designing things, so my island will look pretty bad. please forgive me. now, without further ado, welcome to Moon Isle!!!

~the villagers~

hazel

FC992D51-6CF0-45E3-92D7-5CC42D6E3EBC.jpeg

my cute girl. she’s funny, sassy, and cute, unique among our islanders. her unibrow isn’t ugly to her, it is just special. she runs the farm with nana.

teddy

C62844CF-7762-4DAA-A6F1-92154BA75B0F.jpeg

my workout buddy! he is cute and has these giant eyebrows that look like he’s sleeping all the time (half my villagers have eyebrow issues). he runs the campsite (under construction) and loves to go to the gym or exercise outside his house. he lives in a log cabin.

flora

15EEB2EE-02B2-4EAA-8BAD-D12D45D36433.jpeg

flora is a flamingo. she’s pink. she likes pink. she also really wanted that sweater she’s wearing in this picture. she also wanted a police outfit, but my generosity has limits. she simply adores pop stars and if you’ve never noticed she has a white heart on her face. SHE’S SO CUTE!!! also, she lives in a lagoon that i have crafted for her.

nana

f6cf9d36-7187-41b3-9699-b6c6f36782ed-jpeg.488166

on the left, she normally doesn’t exercise, she’s usually reading a book in one of her gorgeous outfits, generously gifted by yours truly. she is a pink monkey with a very unique story. i used to hate her because she was an autofill and i wanted june (why i left it up to choice, i don’t know) and i was pretty mad. but then she grew on me. our sweet girl runs the farm with hazel.

rolf

6062190B-85BA-4814-8BFE-664EF7625433.jpeg

rolf is our old man tiger. he is a rare species, found on my (probably) second NMT. i thought he was bianca at first, but now i’m happy he wasn’t (i already have an absurd amount of peppies). he lives in our jungle.

blanche

2F69D8B7-33DE-442C-87E7-5B5229C2E7F1.jpeg

she’s the ostrich behind flora and teddy. uh… honestly i don’t lime her because she’s mean and snobby and reminds me of some people i would rather not remember. therefore, she will leave as soon as i have one last amiibo card for my birthday. *counts the days*

ken

AB43B09A-53B3-48F9-80C2-C09C6E5175EF.jpeg

this emo chicken was also hated. i spent a month trying to get him to leave before he finally won me over. ironically, a week later he wanted to leave. i hate RNG. anyway, he’s a ninja chicken who will run my bamboo forest, and that’s that.

graham

1DE8A0DB-F383-4124-B53F-E49B0EC6ACED.jpeg

a sweet little guinea pig who will someday be the boss of the worldwide industry Graham’s Goods. he is businesslike but also likes to be funny. sometimes. and also likes designer boots. although in real life he would probably chew on them or something.

ruby

D6813CDC-35FE-49E7-AFCD-165CC4E94FB6.jpeg

she just moved onto my island via amiibo (she’s above hazel, by the way) and she is one of my favorite villagers of all time. literally. she is a GOAT of my heart. she’s creepy but cute and pretty much loves coffee and pop stars and fashion eccetera eccetera.

bunnie

C7C31452-0FEB-480D-A41D-4DE68FA7B518.jpeg

bunnie is one of my favorite villagers, exactly as much as ruby and she is so cute!! another of my amiibo card- pop star fanatic besties, she is a wonderful addition to our island, not to mention my next-door neighbor!! here she is while she’s sleeping (i know, it’s weird that i take pictures of villagers sleeping, but it’s okay). isn’t she adorable??

so here are all the villagers. then of course we have our resident rep, Cristina, who is awesome, and our b&b owner, Rebekah, whom you may have met.

Attachments

• F6CF9D36-7187-41B3-9699-B6C6F36782ED.jpeg
    F6CF9D36-7187-41B3-9699-B6C6F36782ED.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 96
  • A04FA078-140D-4215-B87F-E5E70081C0D2.jpeg
    A04FA078-140D-4215-B87F-E5E70081C0D2.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
... hehehe... guess who's back!!!

do u guys even remember my name?? oh yeah thats right i never told u. my bad.

just call me cristina. all my villagers do. except the ones who dont

i have UPDATES.

so...

we managed to send away blanche and got felicity instead. YAAAAAYYY!!

anyhoo theres been some changes

FIRST UP, EVERYONE'S LOVE LIFE

there have been some new couples <33

FLORA AND TEDDY BROKE UP

sadly. or not. nana's in love with flora

ADDITIONALLY

flora discovered that she is pansexual (yaaayy we support <33)

and she's now dating bunnie, who is bi <33

SO WE HAVE A LESBIAN COUPLE AND IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED <33

they got together on toy day which is SO CUTE

and nana is heartbroken

and to show that she is NOT AT ALL JEALOUS, she became besties with teddy, who likes her but shes a lesbian sooo...

and obviously ken and graham are a gay couple.

SECONDLY, MY ISLAND

IT'S FINISHED <33

its beautiful

and now im working on hhp

CONCLUSIVELY (is that a word?)

have a great holiday season and be sure to check back bc i will post in.. a week? no.. a month? nahh... uhh SOON!!

Back