• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How long have you been on this site?

How long ago did you join?

• Total voters
As you can see in my sidebar, I joined in 2013. And the reason why was because a friend of mine that I don't see anymore on either ACC or TBT wanted to leave ACC forever to go here. And being the worried duckling as I was, I decided to follow him. And boy did I make the right decision. This place is far better than ACC.

ACC is great, for certain things. Something about that place just isn't as much of a "community", ironically.

Since 2014! I first joined to trade and buy stuff in New Leaf. I have had really great experiences connecting with people on here, most have been so kind and generous!

2015, for my 14th birthday I got a 3ds with animal crossing new leaf.
I started playing it for a few months and would google questions about animal crossing and would always find this forum. Then I wanted to play with other people and trade villagers and I couldn’t find anywhere else to do so, so I signed up.

Literally 8 or 9 months ago last July at 2019. I still feel like I just joined really recently :/

7 years and going!
I remember having such a good clique of friends here and then I stopped coming online back in 2016.. shame, I loved everyone here but they stopped coming online as well.

2013! i joined after ACC because i didn’t like ACC as much as tbt! i used to be super active then not at all :3

Been here since 2017, was really active for about a year and a half and I've been on and off since then, but I'm trying to be back now, so we'll see how that goes

early 2014, i've somehow managed to stay active the whole time as well

Almost 5 years, although I was inactive for a while when I was at university. :)

i joined sometime in 2013, 2014 at the latest to use the new leaf irc for online play and trades. that account and all traces of its login info are lost to time but i'm really happy to be here again and actually be an active user on the forums themselves

I should post more for bels.

2013 I joined.

Last edited:
Nine years in September, I can’t believe it’s been that long. I was a mod for a time, stepped down due to major life changes. All is well now and I’m active again. This place holds a very special place in my heart.

Last edited:
Oop I meant to put 2016. So I guess I’ve been on here for 3 years (4 years this October).

It doesn’t feel I joined that long ago. :eek:

Last edited:
almost 5 years! I’ve never fully left the site but my activity depended on the events here lol. Just back right now because of the influx of people, I miss the lively site back then!

Back