• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How long have you been on this site?

How long ago did you join?

• Total voters
Been here for 3 years, almost 4. I had an account by 2013 but could never recover it.

I joined in December 2016, so 4 years at the end of this year! I joined not long after the Welcome Amiibo update for New Leaf to obtain new stuff and trade with others :)

I started playing ACNL in 2017 and before that I played WW maybe once or twice through friends. Towards the end of 2017-18 I was part of different animal crossing communities and worked with others to perfect towns and obtain dream villagers. I had read The bell tree forums in that time for various threads with information I was looking for whilst I was getting to know New Leaf and the Animal crossing series as a whole. I then actually joined tbt in 2019, mostly out of curiosity and the desire to find Bluebear the villager (ofc)

This has definitely been my favourite place to play animal crossing with people, it's very well set up.

So less than a year for me

I joined in July 2015 and was mainly trading Flight Rising treasure for TBT in order to buy IGB for my NL town. Got bored of NL, hence not visiting the forum at all until now. Hopefully going to stick around a bit longer, I really like the level of activity and general friendliness.

I joined 6 years ago and spent a very happy few years here while I played New Leaf! I stopped visiting after I stopped playing though, but I felt I was running out of things to do so it was time ;; I'm back to browse a little bit for New Horizons, I'm sure I'll be more active again when I focus more on completion! It's crazy how long it's been since the last time and although a lot of the people I chatted with are now inactive, I feel like we're all doing great things in our real lives ^-^ I hope everyone is doing well!

. March 2014. I was really active up until 2016 and I would come back every few months. But I've been back now for 2 weeks so I feel sure I'll be staying awhile longer.

been here since 2014, but was inactive for a number of years :0
i joined mainly to trade and play with ppl on new leaf
and now i'm back, to trade and play with ppl on new horizons this time lol :'D

Joined in 2015 since I still played New Leaf a lot at the time and wanted to join a new forum.

I used to frequent ACC a lot since the Gamecube days, but eventually left mid City Folk. I can't recall the exact reason why (besides not being able to change your username and the overall website UI still being outdated), but I do remember that I ran into a few problematic players from there in both WW and CF. Also, it didn't help that it rubbed me the wrong way when I offered the staff over there to update their seasonal website banners after the release of City Folk (with properly made mock-ups for each season; they were still using Gamecube banners during the WW era) and they outright refused them. About a week or so later they made their own rush job instead.

New Horizons brought me back here, though I do wish that this had been the first AC forum I had found/joined.

2015 Was my first year on this platform! Hopefully I’ll be able become more active again now that New Horizons is out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

See I haven’t even changed my Sig from like 2016 hahaha!

I've been around on the original AXA forums, but that was like 15 years ago. Here I've been browsing a few months an created my membership today.

I joined in 2019. I've been here almost an entire year. I was sort of hesitant about making an account here, at first, but here I am, no regrets about joining. I really like the community here and I enjoy reading all sorts of comments from different users. :)

Back