• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How long does it take for a dream to be deleted???

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
I wanna restart my town. Im so done with animal crossing its too much work and such a time sucker. But id like to know long long your dreams stay in the dream suite for???

A long time. I've reset my ACNL file somewhere end 2013 and a few months ago I could still visit it. Don't worry about your dream vanishing soon; it'll stay there for quite a while. If you want to ensure it stays though, I recommend visiting once every 6 months or so.

I've been to random Dreams that haven't been updated since 2013, and I'm talking towns with like a stage-2 town-tree and everything extremely underdeveloped, so I doubt it's being kept because of lots of people still visiting it...

Basically it takes a while. I'd personally go for a visit once every month just to be totally safe, but yeah.

Back